Blissfully Happy

"It's nice being here with you like this"

"It really is", he suddenly looks nervous. "Your mother needs to be dealt with."

"She will be I need to get some items from her first like my fake birth certificate."

"Evidence to make sure she goes to jail?"   Meghan nods.

"I was invited to a gala next week at the plaza I didn't give them an answer. Do you want to go?" Ask George.

"Sure, I don't see why we wouldn't go. We are the king and queen of society and I'm sure mum and dad will go too."

"They're really nice aren't they?"

"Yes they're, they could've been junkies but they're not. It's weird to know I have a sister I haven't met yet."

"Your family is growing by the day and I'm happy for you darling. This food is very tasty by the way, thanks again for cooking it for me."

Meghan kisses him and steal a spring roll from him. "I need to make an appointment to get a new tuxedo fitted.  Do you have idea what colour you will be wearing darling?"

"I'm not sure yet I want to get a new dress the gala will be spectacular. It's my first one knowing the truth and mum and Sarah will go all out."

"This is a big deal for you isn't it?"

Meghan smiles broadly, "Heck yes."

They continue eating in silence with George glancing at Meghan every now and then. He saw the happiness radiating of off her and smiles. Then silently hopes things go well with the gynaecologist for her-sake. Not wanting to spoil her happy mood he didn't ask her when the appointment was.

After lunch Meghan goes to her office everyone was still on cloud nine about the amazing job they did for Sergio. Work was pouring in and Meghan was very pleased.  When her assistant April shows her the amount of organisations and people who now wanted to work with her.

"Remind me to send Sergio a gift will you April. The campaign we did for him has been very successful and my company is reaping the rewards."

"Will do Mrs Rossi."

When she was alone in her office Meghan starts writing down ideas for advertising Sarah's new free clinic. When she was finished she goes to the App Store and buys the latest iPad and iPhone for herself. She was about to walk out the store then change her mind after deciding to get Warren, Grace and the new butler a new iPhone as well.

Meghan ask the driver to stop off at Starbucks and she buys a hot chocolate and a grill cheese sandwich and some fruits. Then she ask the driver to take her to Sarah's clinic.

"Yes can I help you?" Ask the receptionist.

"I would like to see Dr Moretti."

"I'm afraid she's busy you can see another doctor. What's wrong with you?"

Meghan was about to say she's my sister then stops herself. Instead she get her phone out and calls Sarah. A few minutes later Meghan heard her name being called.

"Hi Sarah I bought you some food I knew you would be busy so I wanted to make sure you had something to eat."

"That's sweet of you Meghan thank you it turns out you and Marco had the same idea. I'm still hungry so your food is welcome." Sarah turns to the receptionist, "Anna in the future when Meghan comes by let her in the back okay. She's allowed to sit in the back and go wherever she wants to."

"Okay boss whatever you say."

"I need to get back to my patient thanks again for the food Meghan."

"You're welcome and I'll see you later."

Sarah hugs her and takes the food then goes in the back. Meghan goes home and sees Graces playing with Arthur. "Hi I'm back has Arthur had his lunch?"

"Yes he has ma'am."

"Good, Grace I have a new phone for you and please don't take Arthur outside with you till the service provider switches over the number."

"Thank you and I'll stay in with Arthur."

Meghan gives Grace the iPhone 13 she bought for her and watches as Grace's face lights up.

"OMG! Wow thank you. You know you're the first employer I've had who's treated me like one of the family and not a servant."

"You're part of the family Grace just because you work for us doesn't mean I should treat you like a slave."

"Thank you".

Meghan takes Arthur from Grace who opens the box with her new phone. Meghan leaves her and walks into the kitchen with Arthur and gives the Butler and the under butler their new phones.

She takes Arthur upstairs and places him in the cot in her study. Then continues writing down her ideas for Sarah's clinic. Two hours pass and Meghan checks on Arthur who was asleep.

She walks out her study and calls Marco, "Sister in law."

"I want to plan a surprise baby shower for Sarah."

"That's an excellent idea Meghan I'll sent you the names and telephone number of Sarah's friends. Alice is still staying with you right?"

"Yes she is why?"

"Get her to help you plan the party she needs to learn how to plan a party.  Going into finance means dealing with all types of clients and throwing parties for investors."

"That's a good idea."

"And since she has time before university starts tell her she can intern with me for the rest of the summer if she likes."

"She will love that."