Paris

"Hotel here we come."

"Alice we are not staying in a hotel my dad has an apartment here. We're all staying there and once we get rid of our luggage we can start looking for dresses," explains Meghan.

"Great I want to see everything the city has to offer. I've never been here before without my parents."

One hour later Meghan turns to look at Alice, "I thought you wanted to see everything Paris has to offer."

Alice looks sheepish, "Technically the top of the Eiffel Tower is showing me a lot of Paris."

Sarah places a hand on her swollen stomach, "This is my last overseas trip for a while at least until this one is born."

"You must be looking forward to giving birth Sarah."

"I'm Meghan I can't wait to hold her in my arms."

"I thought you didn't want to know the sex."

"My guts is telling me it's a girl."

"Where does everyone want to go after this?" Ask Wanda.

"One of your favourite boutique they know we're coming," replies Sarah.

"Thanks for arranging that sweetie."

"You're welcome mum."

Everyone was sat in a private room in the very expensive french boutique. A selection of dresses and models walk in front of the trio of ladies.

"That yellow dress would look great on you Alice."

Alice looks at the one shoulder yellow dress with a side split. "It's perfect," she stands next to the model. "My olive skin tone will make me look amazing in that dress."

"Madame Rossi it's good to see you. Meghan your mother is a very good client of mine so good in fact I've been to your family's Château."

Everyone stills, "Which chateau is that?"

"The one in Leon. You're so rich you have many chateau yes?"

"Yes, so many in fact I've actually forgotten the address."  Meghan laughs and does her best to look embarrassed.

"I can give it to you and I know your mother keeps a spare key hidden in the property for the caretaker to use."

"Can you tell me where it's hidden?"

"You don't want to call your mother yes?"

"I don't want to disturb her Chloe she doesn't know I'm in France. I would appreciate it if you didn't tell her. You get paid a commission right." The woman nods her head, "I'll buy all these dresses you've shown us if you keep your mouth shut."

Chloe's face lights up, "Really?"

"Really," answers Meghan. "You can't tell my mom I was here or that I went to the house deal?"

"Deal."

"We will buy some other clothes as well so everyone working in the shop gets a commission as long as no one talks," add Wanda.

"I'll talk to them," says Chloe excitedly.

"I'll get confidently papers drawn up by a lawyer and ask you all to sign it. When you do there will be a €10000 bonus for all of you.'

Chloe looks at Wanda in shock, "We are discreet it's part of the job."

"I know but you have just told us about another client."

Chloe looks embarrassed, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay just don't talk."

"I won't I promise neither will the other girls."

When they were in the limousine Wanda calls a lawyer and ask him to draw up a confidentiality agreement and take it to the boutique as quickly as possible.

"So you didn't know Susan had a house here?"

"No mum I didn't but it works in my favour since she doesn't know where I'm. Which means when I find the keys I can search the place. We leave Paris tomorrow if we search Susan's house the rest of the day. We can still enjoy Paris tomorrow and look for other clothes to buy."

"We can set up a clothes shop with the amount of clothes we bought today. Let's go snooping sis."

When they arrive at the chateau Meghan walk around the building and search for the fake stone. Finding it she opens the back door.

"I guess alarms aren't needed out here."

"I guess not mum."

"Someone needs to stand guard outside."

"I'll do it Wanda."

"Don't take any photos of this place Alice and post it to social media. We don't know if Susan is following you on any your social media."

"I'll keep watch you guys need to go I'll sent you a 999 text if I see someone coming."

Meghan, Sarah and Wanda walk inside the castle like home. "Sarah you search on the ground floor since you're pregnant."

They search for two hours then make their way back to the limousine. "Right back to dad's we are going to nail her."

When they arrive back at Leonardo's apartment in the centre of Paris. Everyone was glad to see the housekeeper cooking, "I'm going to put these clothes away and have a quick shower.", says Sarah.

Once the housekeeper leaves Meghan begins the discussion about what they found. "I can't believe she kept my hospital bracelet there."

"And your baby blanket my mother made that especially for you. She will be happy to see it again."

"I have a grandmother who's alive. Does she know you found me?"

"Not yet, she knew your father loved me but was forced to marry someone else. She wouldn't be able to stop herself from harming Susan if she knew the whole truth."

"So she knows my mum stole me?"

"Yes."

Meghan takes a letter from Sarah and starts to read, "My darling I'm sorry you were away when I gave birth to our beautiful Meghan. My mother is getting stronger everyday as soon as she is well I'll come home. It should be in a month's time please have the nursery ready by then.

All my love
Your darling wife.

"She left the country with you that's why we couldn't find you. That lying conniving piece of ...."

"Mum Alice is here."

"Meghan she's Italian she has heard worse am I right?"

Alice shrugs, "Of course."