Dna Results

"You were famous before because you're considered a celebrity. Now that you're a royal your fame is on a whole different level. I checked your Wikipedia page this morning it's gotten bigger."

"I can't really do anything about that my focus right now is my family. Arthur has two sets of grandparents and a great-grandfather. My whole life I've wanted a grandfather now I have one. I can't wait to meet him.  Susan and Ryan can't hurt me anymore and I'm sure any friends of hers that believed her story because of who my father is no longer believes it. Say hi to your family for me I'll FaceTime them in couple days."

Meghan gives George a quick kiss then places her plate in the dishwasher. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Meghan walk in the family room to see Lucy holding Arthur, "Alice have you had breakfast?"

"I have and mum is worried about me living in the dorms with everything that's going on."

"You have months before college starts I'm sure the press will died then by then."

Alice shakes her head, "You're a princess Meghan it won't ever die down."

"We will figure something out till then let's have a look for some new clothes online."

"If we can't go to the shops the shops will come to us."

Meghan looks at Lucy like she was crazy, "Darling you aren't just anybody you're a crown princess. Believe it or not they're places in New York use to dealing with the creme de la crème of society."

"I was that before Lucy."

"You were an extremely rich person married to another extremely rich person and yes you're top of the food chain in terms of society. You're now HRH it's best you see for yourself what I mean." She get her phone out and begins to make some phone calls.

Two hours later the bell rings Meghan stands when she sees two woman and a man walk in the living room. They man bows and the women curtsies to Meghan and Lucy.

"Meg these lovely people have brought clothes for Alice to try on."

"Your royal highness," says the three visitors simultaneously to Meghan.

"What are your names?" She ask.

"James, Maddie and Caroline your highness."

When it was just family in the apartment Meghan turns to Lucy, "That was weird they kept calling me ma'am."

"It's  protocol first time the greet you it's your royal highness then they use ma'am after."

"Lucy what's granddad like?"

"He's kind, generous, genuine and a quick wit Meghan. He's great I thought I was an only child for the longest time and he made me feel special."

"What's the country like?"

"Hot most of the year and granddad rules it completely."

"He's not a figure head?"

Lucy laughs, "No he isn't."

"People know you're a princess what's that like?"

"You get use to it Meg but it will be a novelty at first being called your royal highness and having people bow or curtsy to you."

"I just realised I still have stuff at the Hampton home Susan and Ryan owns."

"You have the important stuff like your birth certificate and school papers?" Ask Lucy

"Yes I do."

"That's all that matters for now. I'm pretty sure the police will be going through that house with a fine tooth comb. When they're finished you can get your stuff."

Two days later the DNA results came through and Wanda and Leonardo were Meghan's parents. The palace sent out a statement letting the world know the truth. Which also meant that Ryan and Susan wasn't Meghan's parents.

George picks up the New York Times where the lead story was about the DNA results and Susan and Ryan's disappearance.

"We should all go out to eat."

Everyone look at George as if he was completely mad, "The truth is out we need to stop hiding I'm not going to hide away anymore. My wife didn't do anything wrong her kidnappers did. It's good to know Susan and Ryan are now wanted felons. I'm going to book out that bistro on 5th you love Meghan and we are going out."

Meghan smiles, "Heck yeah we are and I have the perfect dress to wear Lucy, Alice, Sarah come and help me choose my accessories."

When the women leave the room Leonardo walks up to George and shakes his hand, "It's good to see you have a backbone. You're right we should go out,  it's a celebration you make your reservations and I'll cancel the one I made for Meghan's favourite Italian."

George was shocked, "You made reservations for tonight?"

"My wife and I discussed the results yesterday because we already knew the results. Today is a day of celebration and we were going to bring up going out to everyone later."

"Where's Wanda?" .

"She has a meeting with her staff she will need to appoint a CEO she can't work full time anymore."

"Our lives have really changed hasn't it. I have been working hard to pass down my business to my son that's impossible now."

"Wanda tells me Alice is quite bright you can always pass it down to her. Just make sure it's in the contract she passes it down to a blood relative. That way it stays in the family and out of the hands of anyone they marry."

Meghan holds on tight to George's hand as they leave the restaurant, "How does it feel to know that Susan kidnapped you?" Shouts a paparazzo.

Meghan ignores the question as her bodyguards clears a path through the sea of press.

I hope you guys are still enjoying the story there's lots more to come including the reappearance of Ryan🤐