Strength(35)

"I need to talk to someone about everything that's going on".

"It's understandable sweetheart you just found out most of your life was a lie".

"Daddy all of my life was a lie I can't keep being nice to that woman. How can I knowing what she did.  I could've had an entirely different life If she didn't do what she did".

"Your life in the past year hasn't been the greatest has it?"

"Mum the only thing I was worried about months ago was heading into a marriage of convenience with George."

"Without knowing it your sister set in motion a series of events that completely changed your life in more ways than one."

Sarah laughs bitterly, "Some months ago I was confused and hurt by the actions of my best friend. Now I know my best friend was actually my twin sister and she did a wonderful thing for me. My marriage is strong not because I'm trying to make it work but because my husband and I actually put in the effect needed to have a good marriage."

"And we love each other very much," adds George.

"Yes we do", agrees Meghan with a smile.

Leonardo looks at Wanda and smiles, "Did you think we would have this mi amore a relationship with both Sarah and Meghan?"

Wanda places her hands over his, "I never stopped hoping It would happen. I'm just sorry Emma isn't here too but I take comfort in the fact she is at peace".

After dinner they watch some home movies Sarah bought of herself. And to Meghan's surprise there was movies of Emma too. They were behind the scene videos of her modelling and doing charity work. Meghan had no idea Emma made them.

"I have lots of home movies of me but I didn't think you all want to see me happy with Susan."

You could hear a pin drop, "They're your memories too darling," says Wanda.

The next day Meghan makes a appointment with a therapist in the bronx. She knew her mother and her friends hated the borough so the chances of her running into her or one of her friends would be nil.

Hearing her phone ring Meghan places Arthur in her lap and answers without looking who was calling.

"Hello darling", Meghan stills at hearing Susan's voice.

"Hi mum", she says shakily.

"You sound weird darling is everything okay?"

Just then Arthur starts crying thank you mouths Meghan to him.

"You've got the baby go see to him and call me back later."

"Will do it won't be for a while I just want to spend the day with my son."

"It's understandable darling call me when you can."

After ending the call Meghan kiss Arthur, "You saved mama's bacon yes you did." As Arthur giggles Meghan swings him in the air.

She walks in the kitchen with him and make him up some formula. Opening the fridge with one arm she takes the homemade baby food out and places it on the table. Grace walks in the kitchen and Meghan tells her to warm up the milk and food and bring it to the nursery when it was ready,

She helps Grace to feed Arthur while going over the new rules of the house with her again.

"I'm never to tell Susan we were living or mention anything about the family to her except generic things."

"That's right, this is very important Grace remember the rules lives are at stake here."

"She's your mother I don't understand what's going on here."

"She's a liar that's all I'm saying for now keeping you in the dark keeps you and Arthur safe. Just act like everything is normal when you're around her."

"Okay, actually the nanny school I went to taught us classes about what you're going through. The school supplies nannies for kings and queens and other high profile people."

"I'm glad you're here Grace I know I can trust you with Arthur."

"Thank you I won't let you down."

"I'll hold you to that I need to go into the office later. So it will just be you,  a bodyguard, the butlers and housekeepers here. My mother shouldn't come but if she does tell her I'm sick."

"Will do", she takes Arthur and leaves the room.

Sighing heavily Meghan texts George, are you busy? I thought we could have lunch together.

"I'm free around one where did you want to go?"

Actually I'll bring lunch I'm been dying to make you a bento box after watching all those Japanese housewives do it on YouTube for their husbands."

I look forwards to the meal see you later xoxo.

Loading YouTube Meghan checks out one of her favourite channels and look up the video for a meal she saved to her playlist. As she makes the rice and spring rolls she smiles to herself as she enjoys doing something for her husband while full filling a dream she once had.

Walking into George's workplace Meghan greets his secretary. "Hi his he alone in there?"

"He's with a client Mrs Ricci the meeting should be finished soon."

"I'll wait, I have leftovers from making George's lunch.  I remembered you love Japanese food."

The women takes the container from Meghan and opens the lid, her eyes goes wide. "Thank you, this is husbano box number eighteen."

"OMG you watch her too."

"Yep the video is so calming it's like therapy."

Meghan laughs then she and the woman talk about the other Japanese women hey watch on YouTube like Kimono Mum.

George walks out his office and sees Meghan he shakes his clients hand and wakes goodbye to him. He sanitises his hands and hugs her then ushers her into his office. Where he kisses her passionately then takes the bags Meghan offers him.

"I bought some sandwiches and fruits as well I wasn't sure the bento would fill you up."

George opens the bento box which was in a container to keep it warm. "This smells delicious that beef looks very tender."

"That box is yours."

He passes the other bento box to her with a fork then he notices the thermos, "It's a bit hot for soup darling."

"It's extra rice and beef."

"How has your day been so far?"

"Great my mum I mean Susan called I didn't get a chance to speak to her because Arthur was cranky."

"Unfortunately we cant avoid her."

"I know I told her I was spending the day with Arthur and she wanted to come over."

"I don't want her setting foot in our new home."

"Since she doesn't know where it is it won't happen."

Hi guys how you're enjoying the story I've about 10 chapters left to write and the story will be over. There's still so much to come. Is anyone else obsessed with watching Japanese housewives on YouTube?

Currently writing chapter 44 🤐😤😢😱🥺