TIS Chapter 25

"Let's give it a try, if it works, then good for us. But if it isn't, then let's just act civil with each other." — Vaughn Vestager
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NILINGON nila ang may-ari ng boses.

"Vaughn," anang Willa Jenica. "Look, she cooked the food you do not like to eat!"

Umiling ang lalaki.

"Enough Willa Jenica, stop with your blatant behavior." Mahinahon nitong sabi pagkatapos ay nilapitan si Illyza. Inabot nito sa kanya ang bata pagkatapos ay nilingon si Willa Jenica. "Let's talk." Then he walked to another direction.

Ngumiti ng malaki si Willa Jenica at sarkastikong nilingon si Illyza pagkatapos ay sumunod sa lalaki.

Vaughn stopped in the gazebo, huminto naman sa likuran niya ang babae. His hands were on his pocket.

"I don't like your attitude towards Jas— Illyza, she did nothing to you. If you're mad at me, then go straight to me." Aniya, hindi niya ito nilingon.

"What's wrong with it? I'm just telling her you don't like those food she cooked."

Nilingon ito ni Vaughn na kunot ang noo.

"What's wrong? You humiliate her in front of the maids! You could have talk to her nicely and appropriately!"

Umiling ang babae. "I'm afraid I cannot do that. She's the reason why I married Evander instead of you!"

"Stop blaming her will you? She's not responsible of anything! It was all my fault, you put all the blame on me. She's innocent!"

"No Vaughn, it was all her fault! She planned everything, if she did not come we could have been married! She even brought her daughter. What if that child is not yours?"

Do'n na naputol ang pasensya niya sa babae. He's hundred percent sure that Amarah was his. Matatanggap niya kung batuhin siya nito ng masasama at maaanghang na mga salita pero kapag nasali na ang anak ibang usapan na ito. He's willing to kill just to protect Amarah. Yeah, he can do that.

"You're pathetic. I understand why Illyza avoid hitting on you earlier, she would never go down your level. You're a married woman now still you're chasing someone who isn't your husband, isn't it considered cheating?" Mariing sabi niya. Galit na siya rito and it is very obvious the way he talks and his gaze towards her.

Mabilis ang paghinga ng babae dahil sa galit. "You don't know her," mahina nitong sabi.

He smirked. "It's you who don't know her. We may have been known for a short while but I can assure you she's way better than you." He tilted his head. "Isn't she your favorite actress?"

Tikom na tikom ang bibig ni Willa Jenica, mabilis ang kanyang paghinga. Naiinis siya sa mga sinasabi nito. Kalma lang itong magsalita pero tumatagos lahat ng mga salita nito.

"You disappoint me Willa Jenica. I have known you since childhood, but... you've changed a lot."

Kinagat ni Willa Jenica ang ibabang labi pagkatapos ay lumingon sa ibang direksyon. Mabilis ang kanyan paghinga, she's trying to hold her tears but she failed.

"I've changed because of you Vaughn! I've turned to being like this because I love you! Ever since you never see me as a woman, I was like a sister to you!" Tumaas ang sulok ng kanyang labi. Pinahid niya ang luha at galit na tinignan si Vaughn. "That I've decided to change because maybe then you'll notice me! I love you Vaughn! And I will do everything to have you!" She said bravely. Matigas na muli ang ipinakita niyang ekspresyon.