TIS Chapter 1

"Jesus Christ! I'm a man, I don't take advantage but you're too desperate to play fire so I gave in" — Vaughn Vestager
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ILLYZA couldn't held back her tears of too much fury to the man who took advantage of her. She don't even know his name yet gave up everything to him. How stupid.

"I was under the spirit of alcohol last night," umiiyak niyang sambit. "But you didn't respect me!" Nanghihina niyang sabi.

This time, she felt hopeless. She can't think straight, her mind is running and she can't control it.

The guy didn't move. Nakatingin lang ito sa kanya habang nakatayo.

He felt sorry for what he did. He's not the type of a guy who would touch women without their permission. But last night was different, he can't hold the beast in him.

"I respect women." Tangi nitong sabi. Diretso lang itong nakatingin sa mukha ng babae.

Her brows snapped. She looked at him in a sarcastic way.

"Don't make fun of me," kahit nanginginig ay tumayo ng maayos si Illyza at pinantayan ang mga titig ng lalaki. Her nakedness is visible but she doesn't care."I didn't see any part of you respecting women. You're disgusting!" She heaved a sigh. She roamed her eyes at nakita ang damit sa sahig.

She immediately move at kinuha ito.

"I did" mahinang anang lalaki na nagpatigil sa kanya.

Ano?

She raised her brows at lumingon rito.

"God knows how many fvking times I tried to stop you last night but you were so persistent even when we were at the bar. I almost left you because I don't like it when you kept on pushing yourself to me. But you cried and make a small scene, I stopped you but you went wild that's why I brought you here." He sighed at umiling-iling. "As I laid you on bed, you pleased me to touch you but I didn't because I respect you. But what you did? You stripped and kept on pushing your body to me, I can't help it anymore! Jesus Christ! I'm a man, I don't take advantage but you're too desperate to play fire so I gave in... You can't blame me, you're the one insisted for a sex, Miss."

Miss.

Namalisbis ang mga luha ni Illyza sa sinabi ng nito. Hindi niya alam na siya rin pala ang rason kung bakit nangyari ito sa kanya. She's a shameless. Nahihiya siya sa kanyang mga ginawa kagabi. Wala man siyang maalala pero sapat na sa kanya ang mga sinasabi nito.

Alam na niya noon pa na nagiging iba siya kapag tinatamaan na ng alak kaya minsan lang talaga siya umiinom kapag nandiyan ang mga kaibigan o si Kevin, pero kagabi ay hindi niya napigilan at ilang baso ang naubos niya.

Walang hiya-hiya ay nagbihis siya sa harapan nito pagkatapos ay dinampot ang sling bag na nasa sofa. Napahinga siya ng malalim. Kahit anong gawin niya hindi na mababalik ang nawala, better accept it pero hindi parin niya kaya.

She faced him with her blank expression.

"You must pay for this." Mariin niyang sabi.

The man became emotionless, but there's something lurking in his eyes she can't decipher.

"How much?" He said emphatically.

Nainsulto siya. Her tears seemed like a waterfall, she can't stop it. Patuloy lang ito sa pag-agos. Umiling-iling siya. She don't need his money. Hindi matutumbasan ng pera ang kinuha nito sa kanya.