TIS Chapter 2

"Today is the worst day of my life. I am so much disappointed of myself; I felt wasted and dingy. It's really sad knowing no one's there for me"Jasmine Illyza Martin Relova
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"FVCK, it's her!"

Vaughn stops sipping his gin and took a glance at the person his brother was cursing.

Upon seeing the woman grinning and walking straight towards them makes him wanted to take her head out of her body. This is the kind of woman he wouldn't like for the rest of his life.

"Hey, handsome!" Said the woman and smiled seductively, but he's not affected with her charm.

Hollerith Carlson is her name. The daughter of the highest rank official in the US Air Force. A high paid supermodel but he didn't find her attractive after all she's just an ordinary person in his eyes. The first time he laid his eyes on her he knew, she's after something and he hates it.

First impressions last, for him.

Hollerith is gorgeous, yeah, but he don't like her especially her personality. Too vulgar, liberated and seductress. He honestly don't like every inch of her.

"Hey Captain, want some pleasure tonight?" She said seductively then flipped her blonde hair. She leaned in closer never minding that Evander is just sitting right beside Vaughn. She puts her arm on the counter and slightly bend showing off her cleavage but Vaughn just smirked at the sight. He didn't even stiff, he really hates her to hell.

"Fvck off Hollerith!" Then he continued sipping his gin. He avoided her gaze, too annoying.

He heard her groan in annoyance. He fvcked her once, and he regret it. He don't like her dish.

"I really don't understand why you keep on pushing me when lots of men wanted to taste and devour and fvck me hard. Don't you find me hot huh?" She said in a bitchy tone.

There, another one that Vaughn hates is her bitchy side. Her face really doesn't fit her personality. Too bad.

Evander remained silence while listening to their rumpuses. He continued sipping his gin and can't stop grinning. He's opposite of his older brother, if Hollerith would ask him for a sex he'd say yes immediately without having a second thought. Why not? It's a blessing in disguise! For pete's sake she's Hollerith! A famous sexy supermodel. Lots of men are gaga over her.

"I don't like you. If you want someone to warm your bed then ask those men not me," Vaughn said in a very cold tone, he really liked it when he insults her. He stood and stare at her without any expression in his face. "You're the reason why my job is at risk you bitch!"

Then he walked out. He lost his gusto.

-----

HUMINGA ng malalim si Illyza nang tignan ang sarili sa salamin. Tumulo na naman ang munting luha mula sa mata niya nang maalala ang ginawa sa kanya ng lalaking nagngangalang Vann. Pakiramdam niya isang kalapating mababa ang lipad ang tingin nito sa kanya. Well, hindi naman niya ito masisisi. May kasalanan din naman siya, kung hindi lang sana siya nagpunta sa bar ay hindi ito mangyayari sa kanya. Alam niyang iba siya kung malasing pero sige parin siya. Now, she deserves this lesson.

Pinahid niya ang luha at naglakad papunta sa malawak na salamin ng kanyang hotel room na inuukupahan. Napahinga siya ng malalim at at tinanaw ang nagagandahang street lights ng New York.