Chapter 18 - Spilling the tea -

Your POV

...beware, that once in, you can never get back to your old life ever again!

The words echoed back in your head and burned themselves in your neurons and left you frozen. The words you already feared since you discovered the feelings of the both of you. Taking a deep breath, you answered him: "Actually, I knew things would turn this way. And my answer is yes, I know my feelings towards you got stronger than to anybody else in this world. Hell, I don't even know, what it is. Your voice, your thoughts, your brutal honesty of your harsh words, your humour? I am willing to let got of my old life and self, but I have to count on your honesty and loyalty, only towards me. Without trust in both sides, this won't work. Now spill your tea dolly and get things done" ,you smirked, still amazed of your own bravery. Things were said and you felt free, free -er than ever and change lingered in the air, your life had changed with these words. Family, the few friends you had, you abandoned them all in the blink of an eye.

"Ok, sweetcheeks, you can count on me... Well I don't really know how to start, but I am damn sure, I won't repeat some of these things ever again, so listen fuckin' good, alright?" - "Alright" you assured him. "So, worst things first - I killed my own mom,  I also killed my ex girlfriends mom, fuck I even crippled a child for life inside it's mothers womb, this fuckface of a whore was mine alone and she stabbed me in the back instead of being gracious to even considered being my wife!  Of course I killed numerous people which deserved it in the most brutal ways imaginable, a nickname like the infamous "Lakeshore strangler" doesn't come from nothing, eh heheeeeheeeee" he cackled and lost himself a second in the memories of his killings, eventually continuing. "The heck I love killing, I need it, it makes me feel alive and I will continue til my last, fucking breath. Some of us, like me are, let's say natural talents in killing, but deep down, we all are killers, all we need is a little push on a bad day, that's all. Humans are and always will be egoistic, brutal monsters, no matter how good they might hide it." He grinned to himself, a knowing grin, that told me he had some plan in mind..

"Aaaand today is your day, I will be your push to the neverending nirvana of being a slasher, and in exchange you will be mine and only mine for eternity, always by my side, is it a deal or is it a deal, sugar?" He winked, his head lightly tilted to the right, arms wide opened, welcoming you. Not having to think about it twice you threw yourself into his arms, embracing him. "I will never leave your side, I think it is destiny we met, I am well aware, that your actions might seem, well "extreme", but I know you have your reasons and I think everyone would kill certain people, if they got the guts and the tools, time and place." You shook his little plasic hand and confirmed the deal. Suddenly Chucky grabbed your whole arm, bringing your face down to his eyelevel and gripping your neck tight. "Better not disappoint me, darling, you are one wrong decision away from being ripped out every single rib and having your heart strangled with barbed wire, remember that always.." You nodded, having a tear dripping down your cheek from the lack of oxygen. "See, not so hard, but I think, everyone should see, who you belong to from now on, gorgeous". He loosened the grip on your neck only to take his voodoo knife from behind his back to stab you in your motherfucking chest for satans sake. The searing white pain making you see black for a second, it spread now from your collarbone to your lowest rib. Gasping for air you came back to your senses, you already feared the worst, that it was all just a perverted game of him and now was the time for him to kill you now and end this little facade. Were you finally dead and in hell, were you belonged?...

Authors note

Heyyy guys, I am sooner back this time, like promised! :D I hope you are all doing fine, sorry for the cliffhanger ;) I am already starting the next chapter tonight, so stay tuned. The story won't be too long anymore, if you have any wishes, just comment don below. Also I finally bought my PS5 and could play the new ratched and clank and fell in love again with Neffy, would you be interested in an x reader ff? I am already excited to hear from you. Happy Halloween!!! <3