Chapter 19 - A little push -

Your POV

To your luck, you were not dead as you noticed Chucky kissing away your tears, which unvoluntary streamed down your cheeks. Looking a bit further down you realised what he did. "Chucky's" was carved into your tender flesh right above your heart. "Oh" was all that came from your mouth. Catching your reaction, Chucky looked you in the eyes, laughing, not his iconic laugh, it was warm and  sweet, it was real. Sure it was kinda rough and raspy, but oh so different.

"So, I think you are ready for your push, sweetcheeks. Look at it like an early birthday present..." Chucky took a few steps away from you to a tree nearby. Perplexed you got up, wasn't that marking the plan he had in mind? -What else could he have planned? Behind the thick mammoth-tree Chucky pulled the answer under groaning and cursing into sight.

Unshaved, a little overweight, sweating, he looked at you in utter disbelieve and you couldn't hold it in, a short shrill laugh of surprise. "Really, my boss? Wow, no wonder he didn't call me anymore. Surprised to see me Mr. Spies?" - "What is this sick joke supposed to mean?! Explain yourself immediately Ms. (Y/N) and maybe we can discuss about your future in our company." Before you could respond Chucky interrupted - "He really is a moron, really thinking it's a joke and the company is the center point of the universe, jeeeze. Well your push will be to kill him. Show me you're a worthy and tough partner. What weapon do you want, i loaded your trunk with some goodies babe." Your mind flashed with all the memories you had with your boss, which were, let's say, not so pleasant. Years of humiliation, pressure and mobbing left their traces. But did he really deserve to die, and if so, how should he be killed? Were you even mentally and physically strong enough to accomplish this task, you asked yourself as you and Chucky opened your trunk, leaving your tied up and shivering boss leaning against the tree. The trunk revealed dozen of weapons, you didn't even think were possible in the small VW. Knives, guns, rifles, an axe, chainsaw, it was all there. It was all equally useful, but you laid your eyes on a bar, an extandable one to be precise. The curved blade on its end glinted in the moonlight as if winking at you. If you had to bring death, hell you could act like him too, taking the scythe out of your trunk. With a satisfying -click -click it extended to its full lenght, was around a head taller than you. All your doubts were blown away hearing it. You smiled at Chucky, whom made big eyes. "Whoa, I knew you were special, but taking this motherfucker for your first kill? Fuck you're a real maniac sweets. But can you handle such a big boy?" - Hehe I dunno, you tell me, you good guy!" You fired back with a smug expression. "Ahhhaaaaaahahaaa, good one, dear, now come, let's have some fun with it". He turned around, giving your ass a rather loud slap, a blush creeping to your usually pale cheeks. You had to admit, holding so much power in your hands quite aroused you. Holding you head high you made your way back to your boss. "So, Jan - any last words, prayers or insults? I am pretty sure you regret bullying the wrong grey, little mouse now?" Seconds passed, then a minute, but he stayed still, his eyes glazed with shere shock and panic, his pupils impossibly widened. Mouth opening and closing in an desperate attempt to form words but unable to decide which ones would be able to safe his miserable life. Growing impatient with him and the situation you raised the enormous weapon. You couldn't wait, waiting meant overthinking and you couldn't risk to lose the little determination you had now. That's when he broke. "NO! No, please, you know I have a wife and -and what would my parents do, when I don't lead the other shop for them? And my dog, think about my dog at least, please. I will improve myself, I'll do anything, really, I give you whatever we have and more, I know you're a good - sissssshhhh the hungry blade cut through the air, then the flesh of his shoulder, then sinews, muscles, bones and finally all the way through his lung and guts of his lower torso. His voice died down immediately, the only sound following was the gurgling sound of blood which was pumped through his system by the frantic last beats of his rotten heart. The blood was everywhere, you could swear to god, you looked like Stephen Kings "Carrie". Chucky was perfectly clean though, due to standing a few feet out of the "splatter-zone". Well after all these years in this business, one should know these things you thought. His eyes were dark with lust, a mischievious grin tugging at the corner of his mouth. "What a fucking masterpiece". He admired your work. The mans blood watering the majestic trees huge roots. At least he was useful for something you thought to yourself, the realisation of what you did not hitting you just yet...

Authors Note

Hey guys, I hope your year is going fine for now in these harsh times. I am looking forward to your nice comments and hope this chapter brings you joy. <3