~ Chapter 21 Tiffany Valentine -

...He was being sincere you thought, but that did not keep you from being deadly worried of this bitch...

Your POV

Around 3 hours later you arrived at a small trailerpark.

"A trailerpark, huh? Seems legit to me." You exclaimed. Chucky's nervousness was really showing to you. None of his dark jokes or anything else came through his pink plastic lips. Fidgeting with his thumbs he took a deep breath and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Yeah, well maybe it's better if I get in first and talk to her, she can be a little unpredictable at times, ya know?"

If you had not known any better you would've bet that he was really scared of this bitch, what the hell had happened between them? Figuring out that now was not the time to discuss this matter now you just nodded and gave him a thumbs up. He hopped right out of your car and slowly went to the nearby, rusty trailer. "Evenin' Tiff, ya got some time for your old pal?" He shouted after knocking on the dirty white trailer-door. Because of the way you parked your car you couldn't see the person opening the door, only a bit of light was showing through the gap of the open door. Their voice though was pretty prominent though. "CHUCKY?! the fuck what are you bastard doing here? How is it that you cannot stop coming back, back to live, back to us? What do you want now?!" This could not be it, was it Jennifer Tilly? No way, he called her Tiff, right? Definitely not trusting this situation, you kept your engine on, ready to flee with him at any minute. You heard the doll trying to calm her down, eventually she let him in and closed the door behind them. From then on you only heared their voiced very muffled. Only a few words could be heared from your position now. You deciphered, "..Are you serious?!" and..."...What about Glen and Glenda?..."

Who were Glen/da? Being completely confused now and trying to find some logic in everything you witnessed, you almost shrieked when the the trailer's door was opened by Charles, he waived you to come in. Struggling a second to make your legs work you stumbled out of the car. Your mind raced with thousand thoughts and stopped when you remembered your pets. Sure they were in their warm boxes and could stay in there for quite some time but you didn't feel safe, leaving them behind in your small car on a god damn trailerpark at night. And maybe this Tiff was scared of them, so scared of you at the same time, yeah that instandly made you feel safer. You carefully grabbed the boxes and made your way as quickly as possible to the trailer, not missing the almost comedical confused look Chucky gave you.

Sure you knew you had no clue what to expect when you entered the trailer, still you were shocked of the sight you got. In front of you stood no other then Jennifer fucking Tilly herself, or so you thought. She looked even more gorgeous in person. Fuuuck why did she have to look this good? Your free hand stretching out to shake her hand politely you stammered: "G-Good evening, Ms. ...? -"Valentine, You can call me Tiffany, honey". "Thanks Tiffany, my names (Y/N)".

"Someone's pretty confident in moving in here, huh?" she exclaimed towards Chucky who sat awkwardly at the end of her surprisingly fluffy bed. "Oh, no sorry, it's just that I didn't want to leave my pets in the car, sorry." "Oh, you got pets? Chucky didn't tell me about them, what pets do you have?" You weren't so sure any more if it was a good idea to bring them inside or not, but you carefully set the boxes on the ground and slowely opened the lids, "I've got my ballpython and tarantula with me I hope that's okay for you?" -you couldn't even blink before Tiffany bent down to the to boxes and examined the two animals with almost childlike curiousity. Maybe the two of you could become friends after all...

Authors note

Hyaaa, how are you guys, happy new year and new chapter. Sorry, so much is going on but believe me, I thought about this ff almost everyday xD.