Chapter 15 - "Home" -

..."Then so shall it be, oh mighty Lakeshore Strangler" you agreed with a little salute, making him smirk.

Your POV

Nervousness growing steadily as you opened your door with Chucky in your arms, you knew how to show him your feelings but since always you were rather unsure of yourself and easily overwhelmed with such situations (which rarely ever happened to you). Especially in bed you were very submissive and so you just told him as you put him on your bed.

"Listen Charles, I know I promised you to show you my feelings first, but maybe y-you could start? I am not very good at starting those things, neither am I very experienced in it" you admitted blushing madly trying to avoid his glance.

"You really want this kid? Or were ya just trying to fool me?" he asked with a devious twinkle and a slightly disappointed expression in his eyes.

"N-No, I want this, very badly indeed!" you exclaimed immediately. "Just like I said, I am not very experienced and stuff and maybe I like to be dominated" you muttered quietly.

"Hmm, if that is the case than you have no problem letting me do to you whatever I want do you?" he challenged.

"Not at all Charles, I will trust you with my life if you want to"

-"Why kid? You're confusing me, how can you feel like this towards someone or something like me, I still cannot understand you" he asked with utter confusion in his voice.

"I don't know it myself,  to be honest. But I feel that I can trust you if I am sincere and loyal to you and I can understand you, maybe more than I can understand myself" you told him.

"Then this is your lucky day pet, for I am a dominant son of a bitch. Tonight you will do whatever I demand and in the end I decide what I will do with your miserable life, understood?" he said with a wolfish grin.

"Yes".

"Yes, what PET?" he barked.

"Yes master?" you offered.

"Yeah that's more like it...hmm since you're my pet, ya have to be leashed I think" he hopped off the bed went to your jewelry box and took out your leash and collar which you sometimes wore on cosplay conventions. Gee he really stalked your whole flat didn't he? He came back to your bed with the leash and collar and you already leaned towards him on instinct so he could put the collar on you. Charles seemingly liked the view he got and pulled on the leash bringing your lips to his and kissed you wildly, eventually groping your soft breasts making you mewl in excitement.

"Lay back" he panted. And so you did, watching him undressing you. The bulge in his pants not staying unnoticed by you. He started to study your now naked body, making you looking embarassed to the side. You always felt uncomfortable when someone watched you so intense.

But Chucky wasn't too pleased with this action. "Did I allow you to look away pet? Look at me would you be so kindly?" he asked with a threatening tone in his raspy voice with instantly sent shivers of pleasure right down to your core making you obey instantly. This shocked you, no one was ever able to make you feel like this. "Good girl", he cooed as he stroked your sides, down to your thighs, avoiding your lower region completely. You were already completely wet at this moment, your clit begging for friction. Chucky then pulled again harsh on your leash, sucked on the sensitive, uncovered flesh of your neck. Suddenly he bit down, hard enough to draw a bit of blood making you hiss in pain and desperate pleasure. Surprising the both of you, you wrapped your arms around his smaller frame, intensifying the pleasurable pain he gave you.

"More, p-please master" you begged him, making his already painfully hard erection twitch in anticipation.

"Oh I will give you more" he growled in lust as he finally freed his erection from his ridiculous good guy overalls. The loss of contact made you wince in disapproval but also brought you to look at him as he stripped off of his clothes. Blinking not even once you took in the sight of his body and throbbing erection, which wasn't as small and doll like as you had expected. Chucky quickly noticed your staring and grinned.

"Like, what you see?" - "Yes master" you admitted, too lost in your lust. Charles slowly brought his fingers down to your throbbing wet entrance. Spreading your fluids over your clit, massaging it in small circles. Your breath hitched at the sudden contact, your body finally getting the contact it needed. A satisfied moan escaped your lips as your hips thrusted against his fingers for more friction. But as soon as the sweet torture started, it stopped and you sobbed at the absence of his talented fingers.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked.

"You, master" you panted, trying to bring your thoughts to words in your lust glazed mind.

"Say my name, who do you belong to? With whom will you stay forever, being completely loyal and honest?"

"I am yours Chucky, yours alone forever and always, not matter what happens, I-I love you, these are my true feelings Charles Lee fucking Ray" you cried out.

"Good, come here and show your master your love, I have waited long enough to feel you around me" You slowly switched places and you started to kiss him softly, starting at his oh so soft and fluffly auburn hair, to his neck where he let out a deep moan, making you smirk and intensify your kiss. Down to his ticklish stomach, ending at his hard penis, which leaked precum already. Hesitantly you gave the tip a quick kiss, making him hiss in pleasure. Slowly you took his length in your mouth which led Charles to grip the sheets. You started to swirl your tongue around him and bobbed your head up and down while you massaged his balls and watched his reactions which were a mixture of growls and curses of pure bliss. Soon he couldn't stop himself and stroked your soft (Y/HC) hair and stopped you at pleasuring him with your mouth. Already fearing you had done something wrong you looked questioningly at him. Relieved you saw, that he only gave you an assuring smile and turned you onto your back and gave your aching clit a few kitten licks before he asked.

"Ready?" - "Yes, please" you answered. Without another warning he finally entered you.

"Fuck, you feel too good (Y/N)" he groaned as he buried his whole length in your hot, wet cavern.

You just gave him an approving moan as you felt that he was starting to massage your clit again, too overwhelmed by the doubled pleasure. He thrusted deep inside you and you felt the pace quicken with every thrust. Soon you felt your climax getting nearer "Fuck, C-Chucky I can't hold it in any longer!" "Me too" he grunted and after a few more second the both of you came hard and Charles collapsed on top of you. Nuzzling his cheek against your soft neck, letting out an exhausted sigh.

"I love you (Y/N), I just wanted to make sure, you felt the same. Never thought someone could really love or at least understand me, but you are different. I will never let you go, you are mine now." he exclaimed.

"I love you too Charles, and I will never leave you. I am your friend till the end" you giggled.

"Hehe, that's my girl" he snickered and pulled you in a tight embrace slowly drifting into sleep.

Authors note

phewww my first smut, waaah I am so unsure if it is ok.

Please give me a bit feedback how you think about it. Until then hidey-ho!