Chapter 16 - Good Morning -

Your POV

...You woke up to the first rays of sunlight, still processing what had happened last night. Did he really say that he loved you? The question was quickly abandoned as you looked at him. Charles was still in a deep slumber, sprawled across your chest, clinging to you tightly with a kinda peaceful and relaxed smile to his face. His fluffy hair was a mess and you couldn't help yourself but smile at the scene, slowly starting to entangle his hair and stroking his soft cheeks, which didn't even feel a bit like plastic anymore. 

After receiving a small approving hum from him, you noticed that you still wore the choker and leash. A devillish grin found its way to your lips as you carefully took off the choker of your neck and put it on Chucky, connecting the leash to your bed post. A little bit of fun should be allowed, shouldn't it? Satisified with your work you made yourself ready for the day and warming up the rest of your swedish meatballs for the both of you. As you entered your bedroom with the plates, you woke him up with your best "innocent" voice.

"Darling, wanna have some swedish meatballs? I know you crave them..." As if on cue you heared his growling tummy, folowed by Charles' dizzy mumbling.  He started to sit up and tried to take the plate from your hands as it happened - the leash came to an end and the grip of the leathern choker tightened around Chucky's neck, taking him by surprise, which earned you a cute and desperated choking sound.

It was all too much, the confused look in his face as he began to figure out what had happened, his sounds or just the whole picture itself. The Lakeshore Strangler himself being tied to a bed post with a choker around his neck. An outburst of laughter escaped your lips, the first real laughter since years as you felt.

"N-NNot the only strangler here, are we Chuckyyy hehe heeeee hhhtzzzzz?" you asked him while you tried to calm yourself down your lauhing fit, quickly untieing him.

"Fucking bitch, just gimme the food already" he grumbled, but you saw his amused twinkle in his eyes and he even smirked sympatheticly at you as you gave him his plate. The two of you enjoyed your food while watching tv.

"Well, since you were so good to me last night, how about we go on a date tonight?" he asked and you swore you saw a bit of nervousness in his eyes.

"Hell yeah, dolly" you cheered, tackling him down and bringing him in a bear hug.

Authors note

Sorry I didn't update for so long..had a bit trouble at home and at work.

Please leave some feedback :3