Chapter 6 - Past -

Your POV

You sat awkwardly next to Chucky on your couch, looking expectantly at him. He gave you a deep sigh and then started talking...

Now you knew why he was chased and gunned down by Norries and how he did his voodoo magic to put his soul in the good guy doll, but he let out the little detail why his ex-wife called the cops. It wasn't just someone whom he killed, it was her husband. Also he didn't tell you that the woman was pressured in their relationship, which ended for her and her unborn with a knife in her stomach. But he simply didn't tell you this because from his perspective she was his and only his. It was all her fault, she betrayed him and that was just unacceptable.

"So long story short, I have to find John...he has to know how I can get a real body again. I cannot fucking stay in here forever!" He ended his monologue.  "We have to go directly tomorrow morning, satan knows how long I can even stay in this body. But for now we both have to rest, kid." You could see that it took him quite some strength to tell you so much of himself. 

"Wow", you finally replyed. "Thank you very much for your honesty, I think you're right, we should rest now" you said, still processing all the information he gave you, as you slowly felt all the adrenalin from the previous events this night fade and replaced by sleepyness.  But then something clicked in your mind. "Fuck!" you cursed to yourself which earned you a shocked stare of Chucky. If it wasn't in this situation you would have just pissed your pants in laughter, a shocked Charles Lee fucking Ray! Before he could say a thing you added: "I have to go to work tomorrow. My boss will kill me if I don't appear in the office tomorrow."

Chuckys POC

Chucky was already thinking of a snarky remark that your boss wouldn't be able to kill you if he did it first, but then he saw the truy desperate look in your face. Usually that would just make it more fun to him, but not now, he felt as if he would hurt himself if he hurt you now and he hated this unknown feeling. Eventually he sighed: "Geeze kid, that is your biggest problem now?..Can't you tell him that you're sick or somethin'?"

Your POV

"I am a bad liar Charles...and, and I am scared to lie at him I cannot get fired again. Shit, I hate people, why can't I be myself around them?!" you muttered panicking.

"Ok, ok kid, chill!..You have his number, don't ya?" he asked with a slightly pissed voice, but in his eyes you could see the tiniest bit of...sympathy?...No that couldn't be, could it? You quickly shrugged your thoughts off as you answered him:

"Y-Yes I do...".

Authors note

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. Please leave a few comments for me, so I can improve my writing, thx! :)