Chapter 14 - Love? -

Your POV

..."I don't know, what do you want me to do?" you asked, not breaking eye contact.

"Close your eyes" he demanded cold. Of course you obeyed, not wanting to make him questioning your loyalty. Fearing the worst. What was he going to do? Maybe it was just his plan after all so he could kill you easier. There were just too many thoughts in your head in this moment, that you didn't realise that Charles unbuckled his seatbelt and kept coming nearer to you until he was in your lap. You twitched in surprise and almost opened your eyes but kept them shut in the last moment. Fear and excitement rising to an overwhelming level, making you shiver. In the very moment you thought that it was too much to bear it happened.

His lips met yours and it was all together; an explosion of feelings - lust, curiosity, desperation, love? Too shocked by the act you respronded only after a few moments but with also your pure emotions and melted into the kiss.

Chuckys POV

"She had to be lying, how could she have a crush on a monstrosity like me, for fucks sake?!" he questioned himself. He had to find out the truth, about her feelings but also his own which had grown more and more, not that he would even admit it to himself yet. So he unbuckled his seatbelt and crawled over to you and on your lap to compensate the height difference. A few moments passed as he studied your face and body, noticing your twitching and shivering, thinking it was just fear which kinda disappointed him. But nonetheless he tried his luck and finally laid his lips onto yours, feeling your soft lips and how they begged for more after a few seconds. First he couldn't believe what was happening, but he quickly began to intensify the kiss, feeling the familiar heat rising in his lower regions again, until the both of you were out of breath.

Your POV

Eventually you broke the kiss, both you and Chucky completely out of breath and looking like a hot mess. It was such a funny, cute and hot sight to see him like this. Strands of auburn hair falling in his blushing face while he never broke the eye contact with you. This one time he seemed to be at a total loss of snarky remarks or any words in particular. So you broke the silence.

"See, I told you I, well have feelings towards you". This seemed to break his paralysis as he replied: "Heh, after that fucking delicious kiss, I guess I can trust you for now, but I can promise for nothing when we are back at your place, babes. I think you have to show me how far your feelings go" he said with a wink. Cursing his hotness, you felt your lower regions tingle with anticipation. "I will show you my true feelings, if you show me yours, deal?" you offered, knowing you weren't on the side to demand anything but you desperately needed to know how he felt. Did he just want to use you or was there maybe more? You couldn't continue with this unanswered question and so many feelings in your heart.

"Deal, kid!" he exclaimed. "But you show me first, I am still in charge here, understood?" he clearly tried to stay harsh and powerful, but you could see the tiny amused twinkle in his steel blue eyes.

"Then so shall it be, oh mighty Lakeshore Strangler" you agreed with a little salute, making him smirk.

Authos note

Hey there, thank you sooo much for over 200 reads already!!! <3

Also thank you very much for the nice comments, I already wish all of you a nice and spooky halloween tomorrow ;) Until then hidey hooo folks.