Chapter 20 ~ The Get-away ~

No ones POV

The lifeless body of the man was dragged inside his red MX-5 NA from 97', his eyeball, his treasure. The engine howled through the forests night like a beast in heat, when the stones were placed on the gas pedal. The both of you watched the car race straight into the nearby lake in awe.

Your POV

"So, what next, what is the plan?" you asked, the adrenaline from the kill making you hyper-concentrated. "Well, first of all, gettin' out of this forest, his wife should soon find out, he's gone. Besides that we also should find shelter a little out of town, the traces of your car will lead the cops directly to you, when they find him." -Where the hell should we go? None of my friends or family would understand nor tolerate me in their homes with all of my stuff for that long even if I did not just literally kill my boss in a forest with a fuckin' deathscythe!!!" You hyperventilated, a panic attack finding it's way in your system. "Woman, shush it, I just know the perfect place where nobody would expect us, understood?" Chucky patted your back and held your VW's door open for you to get into your drivers seat. "Ok, I try to calm down, it's just a little much to comprehend, sorry." you buckled up, while taking a deep breath before starting the engine. The mood started to already lighten up as you listened to the Cures "Boys don't cry" while driving out of the forest back to your flat. The both of you hummed a bit to the music, the only fear in mind that the cops would stop you with the bloody scythe in the trunk.

~15 Minutes later~

Chucky's POV

He had to admit, you were tougher than he expected and that kill, gosh it turned him so on... But now was not the time to mindlessly fuck, even though he would have loved to fuck the shit out of you. The two of you were currently back at your flat taking the most important stuff and squeezing it into the little vehicle. Fortunately it was so late at night, that nobody saw that a good guy doll shoved the stuff in there. "So, that's it, we won't be able to get any more in there, but I've got the most important things with me. I just have to put Nagini's and Violet's boxes in your passengers footwell, shouldn't be too much of a problem with your short gummy legs though". He heared you laugh, slowly comprehensing that you meant your pet snake and tarantula. "Oh, why sure, now you're laughin' at the retarded poor doll, but in bed you're crying how big I am". He exclaimed pretending to be angry but at this point he knew you would understand his humour. After that he put the two styrophome boxes in the footwell and seated himself in the passengers seat.

Your POV

"So, now that everything is ready, where exactly do we go now?" You  asked with big eyes and noticed Chucky shift uncomfortably. "Well, ya remember that I told you I murdered my Ex-girlfriends mother? Heh, guess what, I didn't kill my Ex". You couldn't believe what he just said. "Excuse me, wtf?! What makes you think that she would let you and ME find shelter at her home?! Wait does she still love you?" Envy and anger dripping from your words. Now he just looked like a shy school boy cought in the act of stealing candy. "Maybe she does, Tiff is a fuckin' crazy bitch, I don't think she understood me. But she also won't let me or us die, I think she would do everything to keep me happy and that also means not killing you, pinky promise." He was being sincere you thought, but that did not keep you from being deadly worried of this bitch...

Authors note

This time I needed not a whole year to updated LOL.

Thank you all so much for your support, please already let me know what other characters I should do, I just met Robin Lord Taylor at a con after watching gotham and he was such a sweet person and the very best Penguin imo. Am thinking about doing a Penguin ff. <3 Also I kind of forgot to show you guys my goodguy from tots. He's gorgeus. just look at him!11

 just look at him!11