Chapter 2 - New roommate -

..."Hi I'm Chucky!...Wanna play?"

You were shocked to say at least, but also fascinated by the little good guy. Maybe because of his bright blue eyes..they looked like they stared directly in your soul and knew your every thought. As if they were almost human...

"Well, "Chucky"..since you asked so nicely, maybe I should bring you to my place in this awful weather". You said jokingly. "I mean, no one would miss him and his package is also damaged..nobody would buy him anymore" you thought to yourself since you were oddly intrigued by Chucky. Chucky then kind of answered you with his excited childlike voice: "I am your friend till the end, hidey ho hahaha!". You couldn't help but chuckle lightly at his "answer" and took him gently, packing him back in his damaged box to keep him save from the pouring rain.

A few minutes later you arrived at your home, immediately stripping off of your drenched and cold clothes to change in some comfy t-shirt and shorts. "Don't you peek you pervert!" you laughed at chucky before getting him out of his little plastic prison. "Wow your hair is soo fluffy" you cooed, "You know, normally I don't even like dolls, but you are somehow special, I feel it Chucky." Then Chucky talked again: "I like hugs!" The technology in those is really smart you thought to yourself, while you hugged him just like he told you. Wow now you already followed instrucions from a freaking doll, you thought. You pulled away from the hug and sat Chucky on your nightstand. But you couln't shake the feeling off that Chucky was literally watching you in your non existent sleep. So you went up again and took Chucky gently in your arms and layed him next to you in your bed since he so much "liked to be hugged".

Chuckys POV

"What a fucked up night!..first I get shot and now I am stuck in this goddamn doll-body! Atleast I am not near this fucker Norries for now..not that a freaking doll would be suspicious, but better safe than sorry." he muttered to himself, not even realising the sleeping woman next to him until now. "Hmm well, well, well, would should I do with you sugar?" he mostly talked to himself. Just now realising her incredibly soft (Y/HC) hair and smooth (Y/SC) skin.

"Maybe you could be helpful..."

The second chapter is finished already..maaan I hope you like it a little bit.

By the way...is the chapter length ok or should they be longer/shorter? Thanks guys, hidey hoooo!!!  :D