Chapter 10 - John Bishop -

Your POV

You woke up to the first rays of sunlight trough your bedroom windows. Still too dizzy to comprehend all the events that happened in the last night you grabbed your black glasses as you felt something or to be more precise someone stir slightly in your arms. There was Chucky, still sleeping soundly on top of you. You didn't dare to move and you had to admit he was pretty cute and the position you two were in was just too comfortable. As you continued to watch him you noticed that he became more and more restless in his sleep and a single silent tear rolled from his painfully squinted eyes.

You didn't want to imagine all the pain he had to go through in the past and felt terribly sorry for him. He wasn't born a slasher and he only killed the people which deserved it in his perspective. Slowly you reached your hand towards him and wiped away his tears trying to sooth his pain. This seemed to help as you saw his features relax and he even nuzzled his cheek against your hand causing your face to blush a deep red. Was it really possible that you felt drawn to him out of all people on this planet? Processing your thoughts you felt Chucky stir again, he was slowly waking up. For a moment he just stared at you intensely. You already feared that you did something wrong but your body didn't allow you to even move one bit. So you just sat there, your hand still on his cheek. To your surprise, he also didn't move and if you saw right, you even saw him blush a little. For a few seconds the both of you continued to just look at each other. Eventually Chuckys raspy voice freed you from your rigidity and you quickly took your hand off his cheek.

"Hehe morning sweetcheeks, had a wet dream of me? Ya literally choked me with your boobs tonight" he chuckled with a sleepy, dark voice. "Well, you didn't really complain as you nuzzled your cheek against my hand, like a kitten. I was surprised you didn't start to purr" you countered. Earning a slightly shocked Chucky which made you smile in satisfaction.

"Whatever kid..." he quickly murmured. "We have a visit to make, come on get ready, I need answers from John." So you stood up, snatched some clothes from your black, shiny closet and went to the bathroom. As you were ready you found Charles checking out your kitchen, trying to reach the fridge. To make it not even more awkward for him you just opened the fridge and picked the doll up. "Sorry I don't have so much to eat here, I need to go grocerie shopping again" you sighed, you hated shopping of every kind, except for internet-shopping. "It's no problem kid, just gimme some of these meatballs". "Sure" you responded as you handed them to him. "Don't you eat anything toots?" -"Naah, it's too early, I don't eat breakfast usually" you said. But he didn't look pleased with your answer. What, was he worried or something?

"Geeze, kid, just take one, I don't want ya to break down or something like that" he simply stated. A you still didn't want to take one, he just stuffed you one of the delicious treats in your mouth. "See, not so hard isn't it?" he stated with a selfrighteous grin.

You angrily munched on your food as you murmured something like "Yeah, yeah, whatever..." but you couldn't hide a small smile nonetheless.

After that you both made your way to your car. Chucky gave you some directions and you drove him to this voodoomaster John. The ride was oddly peaceful and you both enjoyed the classic rock music.

As you arrived, he quickly got out of the car. Just like he did last time. Only this time this house did not explode and Charles did not come back as happy as he did after he killed Eddie. He came back cursing and muttering to himself as he hopped back in your car, not even looking at you.

"Chucky, what happened in there? Didn't you say he could help you? you asked him hesitantly as you quickly started your car and drove off back to your home. "That fucker wasn't helpful at all! Just told me I only can possess the first human I told about me in this form!" he cursed. "Fuck, as if I would possess a girl, bullshit! he cursed. "Oh shit, I am sorry, but well ugh thank you for not possessing I guess?" you told him. "That's it" he suddenly shouted, as if not even listening to you. "I need the heart of damballa, mabey I can get my own body back with it. If John didn't help me maybe the amulet will do the deed" he said, a bit more relaxed now.

"Soo, you killed him then? Did he tell you anything else that could be important?" you dared to ask. "Well, yeah I did...that sorry excuse of a friend insulted me as an abomination and that I only use voodoo for egoistical reasons, bla bla bla bullshit just like I said. So I gave him his own medicine with my little friend here" he explained as he showed me a small voodoo puppet.  You nodded in understanding. "And even worse, my soul is slowly adjusting to this body, so if I wait too long I am stuck in here" he told you and you could almost hear the desperation in his voice.

"Oh shit", you agreed "So where is this amulet?" - "I wore it the day I was shot, so it should still be on my body" Chucky said. "I was buried in Hackensack..."

"Geeze, that means we have to drive to Jersey, dig out your grave and do a voodoo ritual there?!" "Yup, sweetheart." he simply answered.

"Well, then let's move on." you gave in as you sped up your car and turned up the volume of your car radio listening to System of a down.

Authors Note

So, this was my first over 1000 words chapter. Did you like it? Was it too long? I dunno, pls let me know in the comments and have a great day. ;)