Chapter 17 - Date night -

Your POV

You were totally overwhelmed. How would a date with a serial killer be? Hell you could not even handle a "normal" date! What should you wear, was the next vacant question. A look into your closet offered the view to a whole lot of black, so you decided on a rather short black dress, your O-Ring choker and your black combat boots with steel caps.

As the day was near to it's end and the sun put a deep red glow over Chicago and the few golden leaved autumn trees you were ready and waited for Charles to arrive. He said, that he wanted to prepare a view things for your date night. At around 6pm the door bell finally rang...

Chucky's POV

"I can't believe I am actually doing this, who have I become? Is this all really worth it?" All those questions crossed the murderers silicon doll head as he rang your door bell. As you opened the door all his thoughts vanished and his brain was a complete death valley, the only thing missing would be a hay ball rolling through his brain. "Damn I really found me a snack" he thought as he saw your devilish hot body in the tight dress, showing your curves enough to make him nearly drooling. "Jeeze, if you wore any less I would fuck you right here and now, sweet cheeks!". The words sounded confident and ruthless but were only hiding his nervousness as he brought the violet and black roses from behind his back and offered them to you.

Your POV

You couldn't believe what you saw. The Lakeshore Strangler himself, wearing a god damn black suit, offering you the most beautiful flowers you ever saw?! "Oh my, I- I don't know what to say actually, you look so handsome, I can't thank you enough". "Nah, don't thank me for this bit, kid, just put them in a vase and come along." he said. You did as he told you, grabbed your keys and followed him out of your house.

He lead you in a nearby little forest and after a few minutes into the forest, you saw a small clearing, were he had put one of your blankets, a bottle of your favourite mead and a whole lot of smelling candles in little glasses, you were near to tears actually. Nobody had ever done something like this for you and you were out of words, frozen in awe. "Is uh, is this ok for you, sweetheart?" he asked you, nervously scratching his head, which ripped you out of your daze. "Charles, you don't know how much this means to me, but i hope you know that you do not need to do this to proof your feelings, gosh tha- that's so fuckin sweet of you" you sobbed the last part, hugging his smaller, suited form, clinging to him for dear life. He remained silent, hugging you until you regained your posture and sat next to you on he comfy blanket. "(Y/N) I really love you, but there are still a few things you have to know about me. Before we can start to really built a stable forever relationship there need to be a few things said, and I will be completely honest with you, so you can still say "no" and you will never see me again. Beware, that once in, you can never get back to your life ever again...

Authors note

Sooo there we are again. Yes I know it took me literally years to update, but I promise, I will be finishing this fic soon and will continue writing, the next will maybe be data from TNG. I am open for commissions though. I hope you are not too angry with me and like this chapter. BTW i have my tot Chucky doll now! Let me know if you wanna see the handsome guy ;)

I am glad you commented so much, keep writing me!

Jacky <3