Chapter 23 ~The End?~

Your POV

Time went on, days, weeks, months. The police lost track of the both of you really quick. Chicagos crime and homicide rates were just too high.

This circumstance gave you both time to slow down, reflect the stuff that happened and to get to know each other better. Of course living with Chucky is no kindergarten at all so screaming, destroying stuff and (who guessed it?) killings were to be expected in your daily live now. But you got along, you both loved another deeply even if the Lakeshore Strangler would never admit it too loud, but his behavour and actions spoke for themselves. A plate of your favourite pasta here, a bundle of black roses he "accidently" found at one of his murderscenes there while looking sheepishly at the other corner of the room after he handed the flowers over to you.

He was like an enigma, you had to solve over time to uncover the soft side of him while accepting and embracing (even a little controlling) the impulsive monster inside of him.

Years went by and your bond even strengthened. You even got to meet Glen and Glenda, they were much to your liking, not child or teenlike at all they were just cool and fun to hang out with. They had so much to talk about their world journey, it was very refreshing. So much that it reignited your own hunger for travelling again, so thats what your both did. 

You travelled the world, sometimes alone, sometimes even with Tiff and her (now) wife and just had the time of your life. Eventually even getting married, of course in black and your trademark black combat boots, the mark he cut in your skin all these years ago healed and scarred for good and the heart of dumballa you took from his grave finally around his neck again. If one would look close enough, they would even see the faintest little tear in the dolls eye...

If thats not a happy end, I dont know what is... ;)

~ The End ? ~

Authors note

2019, thats the year i started this, my first fic and what can I say, much happened. I broke up with my first boyfriend, moved, changed workplaces, found love, married and started therapy. It was a wild ride and I am so thankful for yall to continue to read this fic, leave lovely comments or dm me. Over 31k reads, I never even dreamed of such a number, mostly I wrote this story for me and I will continue to write, different characters and maybe different genres, but I will keep writing. Please let me know how to improve or what you want to read from me, I will try to specialize in characters that have no huge ff fandom, because I know how frustrating that can be as a reader. Also I will read through the whole story again and maybe change, perfect some sentences or titles. If you wanna follow me on insta, go ahead, I have lots of horror stuff there, merch and cosplays: Jacky_notsogoodguy

Love yall, have a nice day/night wherever you are. <3