Chapter 5 - Revenge -

The ride was nearly silent, except for the music, resonating from your cars radio. You were too shy to ask him what he wanted from this friend. But something caught your eye which made you nearly giggle and relaxed yourself a bit. Chucky was silently rocking in his passenger seat to Metallicas "Master of puppets". "Gosh that's really kinda cute" you thought and put all your will power in your next words as the song was over.

"So, if I may ask...what happened to you and what are you going to do when we arrive at your friend?" "That, my dear is a bit complicated..I'll tell ya later what happened...all you have to know is that this crackhead excuse of a friend left me behind to die in this godforsaken toystore and I need my fuckin'revenge. You only have to wait in the car..it won't take me long to blow him and this whole shitty hidingplace up. But don't you dare trying to flee or call the cops or some fucking shit. I mean nobody would believe you anyway and I know where you live, so trust me I would track you down and kill you in the most painful way possible..if I hate something really bad, then it are traitors. "

"Ok, ok, calm down..I just wanted to know. Also it sounds plausible to me, I never would even think to leave a true friend behind...guess he derserves it. He wasn't even a real friend if he did such a thing."

"Oh yes, he sure does deserve it, (Y/N)..he sure does." He responded with a sinister look in his shining blue doll-eyes.

About ten minutes later you arrived in a dark corner of the Chicago ghetto. The building you parked your car in front was old, dirty and looked like it could fall into pieces all by itself. Without another word Chucky got out of your car and sneaked into the house, almost elegant, which surprised you, thinking of is short plastic legs. It just took around fifteen minutes until you saw it. The house exploded in huge flames, you almost felt the heat inside your car. It was absolutely fascinating. Ripped from your awe Charles appeared suddenly next to you, back in the car. "C'mon, move, move". Without any hesitation you did as you were told. "Hell yeah, that was satisfying, kid..you should have seen the stupid look in his face hehehehehihiiii!" "Well, I have to admit that was some pretty impressive homicide". You replyed with a shy smile.

"Ahh already admiring my work, eh?" "Soo I guess you earned yourself some information when we're back at your place, cause you were such a good girl" he cackled in a mocking voice. "Tzz, good girl, I always tried to be good...but what brought it me? I got used by "friends" and even my family, I isolated myself and now? Now I am even stuck with a murdering doll, whom I helped to commit murder!" your voice getting louder and louder, cracking in the last part and turning into an exhausted, crazed laughter. "Maybe, hahahaaa, maybe this is the best that could even happen to me, what is my life anyway." You giggled. But after your fit of laughter faded you felt tears formin in your shimmering (Y/E/C) eyes..yes what is even good in your life?

"jeez Kid, you cryin' now? Shut the fuck up, or I'll kick your fucking teeth in!" the murderdoll barked. "You should consider yourself happy that you discovered how much nonsense and hurtful a "normal" life is." You just nodded, while you tried to calm yourself down...well he was right wasn't he?

"Look, (Y/N)" he said, suddenly in a much softer voice. "I've seen so many people in my life and they never did me any good. They hurt me in every way possible, they left me, they tried to change me, kill me or, like our dear dead friend Eddie back there betrayed me. That's how I became who I am today, no one is born a slasher. I'm just the mirror of their own, selfish actions, I don't need family or friends anymore and you shouldn't either if you don't wanna get yourself hurt anymore." He ended his little monologue. That was unexpected to say at least. You were overwhelmed by his words. He totally had a point here, everything he said was true and you began to understand his actions. You didn't even want to think about how much shit he had gone through and felt sorry for him.

"Thank you Charles". You muttert softly. "I think you're right". The last minutes until you arrived at home where quiet, but not uncomfortable. The both of you were just lost in your own thoughts until you stopped your car in your regular parking space.

Authors note

Wow, this chapter got longer than I thought it would XDD I hope you enjoyed it though. Please leave a comment so I can make my ff better. If you have any wishes just contact me. :)

Hidey hoooo!!! ;)