Chapter 8 - Good night -

Your POV

His dark grin made you feel extremely nervous. But you couldn't deny his command. So you eventually gave in.

"Ohh, uhm okay" you said as you watched him hop off your grey and black couch and leading him to your bedroom. Grabbing a fresh shirt and boxershorts (because they're wonderfully comfy to sleep in) you began to head to the bathroom to change your clothes.

"Hehehe, what? - Are you embarassed now little (Y/NNNN)?" Chucky mocked. "I saw quite a bit of you as you stripped off your wet clothes in front of me and called me pervert, have you already forgotten, kid. Not so tough now any more are we?" he cackled.

"Tze, sorry that I didn't know that such an infamous soul is possessing this little doll". You tried to counter. Then you hurridly left Charles alone to change into your fresh clothes in your bathroom nonetheless to hide your embarassment. You really weren't tough enough to let him see so much of your skin...(yet).

"What a shame, some nice tits you got there, toots!" He called after you, his voice a mix of his usual dark humour and a hint of seduction.

As you came back from the bathroom you saw Chucky sitting an your bed, fidgeting with your bedroom key. "Finally, took you long enough kid! he sneered. "I am fuckin' exhausted too, you know?" - "Sorry, Charles" you stated, while awkwardly standing in your own bedroom, not quite sure what to do now. This situation was definitely a bit too overwhelming.

"Fuck, what are you waiting for, lie down, I won't bite ya....except you are into that stuff of course." He winked at you. "Arghh, what is it about his damn blue eyes. They bore directly in my soul and I can't even think straight, I am just feeling so giddy and warm around him" you thought to yourself as you slowly made your way to your bed. Instead of lying down, Charles made his way to your wooden bedroom door. Wondering why the doll just hopped off your bed, you just stared puzzled at him. Too tired to even questioning him at this point.

"Of course I have to be sure you don't run to the cops if I'm asleep. Not that they would believe you though." he told you as he locked your door and hid the key in his overalls. "Ahh, ugh huuugh" you agreed in a long yawn.

Chuckys POV

"Heh, kids these days..." he chuckled lightly to himself as he sat down next to. After only around three minutes she was fast asleep. He continued to just sit next to her sleeping, fragile form. Only to check if she was really sleeping of yourse! Suddenly she moved, just grabbing the good guy and hugging him tightly against her breasts, nuzzling her cheek against his ginger hair. Murmuring something like "soo soft, so cutieee" in her deep slumber, taking Chucky by surprise. First the murderdoll wanted to yell or kick or something like that. But as soon as he realised what was happening here, he calmed down a bit, but not for long. The feeling of her soft breasts against him send shivers of lust down his spine. Her petite fingers found their way in his fluffly ginger hair, slightly massaging his scalp which didn't really cease this feeling in his heated, overstimulated not so doll-like body.

"Fuck" he thought as he felt his good guy overalls tightening...

Authors note

Sooo, what are we going to do about Chuckys little problem here? ;P... I am not quite sure yet..if you have any suggestions, please write a comment down below. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!