Chapter 3 - Welcome home -

*beep beep beep*

"Uhhhhgh, fuck off", you groaned as your alarm crushed your peaceful slumber. Not even recognizing that Chucky watched your every move. Stumbling through your small, cozy bedroom you picked up your glasses and went to the shower. Drowsy and hastily as always you got ready for work. You always slept until the last minute possible, not caring for breakfast or  any make-up.  Quickly grabbing your back and keys, you slammed the front door of your single apartment behind you and went to the office.

Chuckys POV

"Heh, is she really this unattentive in the morning? And such language, this kid is gonna be fun to break"  the murderer said to himself. Rummaging through his overalls he finally found his good old voodoo knife, inspecting the blade in the morning light. "At least I could take you with me", he said with a dark grin. "Let's have a look where we landed here". He strolled through your small flat which was modern and consisted pretty much black and grey furniture and lots of horror books, figures and other merchandise.  "Ahh, hehehe pretty gory..but I bet she will totally break down when she knows who I really am!" He cackeled to himself.  When he reached your living room, he spotted your terrarium. "Hope it's not a fucking spider..." Tiff's little furry friend had always grossed him out a bit, not that he had ever  confessed it to her. But to his luck he discovered a middle sized python with many, natural brown tones. Its smooth scales shining in all colours of the rainbow in the artificial light. "Well,  I guess I can live with that little strangler" he laughed. After looked through every corner of your flat he already felt very exhausted due to his new plastic body.  "Fuck, those stupid stubby shit-legs will never bring me to Caputo, it is at least a whole our to walk in a human body...the girl will have to bring me to him and she will do it tonight. He has to pay, I need my revenge!"

Your POV

"Geez, why do I even work with humans, why am I doing this to myself?" you thought while making your way through the dirty streets of chicago. Your social anxiety hit you hard today. The phone wasn't still for a minute today.  Many customers were really pissed, that they couldn't get an appointment for in like one day! Too polite, frightened and mousy as you were, you just took it in and apologized for what felt like the whole day for stuff that you couldn't change. But inside you just wished them the worst, your fantasy being filled with gruesome pictures of their egoistic, thankless drowned, dismembered, shot or strangled corpses. Knowing you would never dare doing this in reality you sighed in self-discontent. Finally at your warm home, you threw your black combat boots in the corner of your hallway and entered your living room to watch a bit youtube on the couch. But just as you looked at your couch you were greeted by the sight of your new good guy doll, fidgeting with a strange red and white knife and a determined look in his now non doll-like face.

 But just as you looked at your couch you were greeted by the sight of your new good guy doll, fidgeting with a strange red and white knife and a determined look in his now non doll-like face

Hope you enjoyed the third chapter. Hidey hooo!!