Zee Aurora Blade

Zee Aurora Blade is the twin sister to Zuzy Violet Blade and the younger sister to Zizzy Mila Blade. Zee is 18 years old now. Zee is a senior in high school. Zee had roughly the same upbringing as her twin which you can read about in the chapter right before this one. Zee was a bad girl that bullied people at school, had a favorite person to target (Richard) who ends up saving her from failing school. Zee than wants to protect the person that helped her out even tho she treated that person so terribly. After awhile Zee matures as a person thanks to her younger Boyfriend Richard, and now Loves Richard with all her heart.

Yeah it's almost the same, key word almost. See, Zee while was bad to students and teachers she was especially bad to Richard just like how Zuzy used to be to George. The difference is, Zuzy would bully George by emotional, Physical, and Mental pain. Zee on the other hand would make Richard's life harder by doing things like stealing from him, trying to get his friends to turn on him, (but George, Edmond, Didier and William were all too smart for that.) or just watching as his sister would beat him up and then make fun of him for having a sister that doesn't love him. So almost the same thing. When Zee noticed that she started catching feelings for Richard, she was trying to be as open as she could about it while not being so open that everyone knows about it. Zee has done things like calling off her bully friends from hurting Richard, saying that she was the only one who could mess with him. Zee also seems to take notice that Richard would have a hard time talking with people, he doesn't eat a lot, he gets startled easily from his fear of upsetting other people. And so on. But what's the weirdest thing is that Richard seems to be startled at the very most at normal things like conflict, arguing and stuff like that, but the really deep and dark concepts and topics seem to not affect him in the slightest. Zee thought that Richard was way too precious to keep hurting. The feeling bewildered her, she was completely okay with hurting the other attendees of the school and did so for fun with no problem but then all of a sudden she couldn't stand the thought of Richard, her favourite target, get hurt or be in harms way. Every time she had the idea or feeling that Richard was in trouble, Zee would feel this almost uncontrollable blood lust. And when she would see Richard after feeling such emotions, she would be all defensive and protective of Richard. There was this one girl that used to be one of Zee's friends that continued to bully Richard even after Zee said very openly that she was the only one who could do that. Zee ended up beating the asinine out of her.

Zee was getting detention for a straight two weeks, but Richard would always show up in detention to visit Zee even tho Richard doesn't get detention. Every time Richard showed up, Zee would ask why Richard would stay after school after hours. Richard answers with by saying he just wanted to see her. But Zee would ask again but then suggest if Richard has clubs at school and that's why he stays in school after hours. Richard says that he does have clubs but he also says that there's nothing really special thats waiting for him at home. After detention, Zee would offer to drive Richard home and as much as he loves his family, regardless of how they treat him, he says yes please and goes home for more torment. Richard comes back to school each day with a different injury wearing bandages around his body but when Zee asks him what happened, Richard just tells her that he did it to himself on accident when in reality, he did it to himself on purpose. Richard would always be tired in class but he would never fall asleep, Zee has never watched Richard sleep before. Zee offers Richard to lay in her lap and Richard takes up the offer but then fakes sleeping so that Zee would be happy. But he does that at the risk of Blake seeing him, mistaking him for being asleep when really he isn't, and getting more abuse from his family at home.

One of the cutest things that Richard does with Zee, is that Richard repeatedly asks Zee if she loves him. He does that for reassurance. Every time Richard ask the question, Zee answer with of course every time. After asking the same question about 20 times back to back, Richard takes a 180 spin Switch-a-roonie and says that Zee shouldn't love him. Zee always wonders why Richard thinks that way and Richard just says that he isn't worth the trouble or the effort. He says that her loving him and then when something bad happens to him, Zee going to be sad, which is going to make Richard sad, Richard doesn't want to do any harm or upset anybody, wether that'll be with his life or with his death. So Richard doesn't want people to get too attached to him. Zee punishes Richard accordingly for saying and thinking such things about himself by pinning him to the wall or to the bed and giving him a lot of kisses and hugs. Sometimes when it's extremely bad, Zee gives Richard these things called "lovey tickles" where Zee just tickles Richard while explaining to him all the things she loves about him while also scolding him for thinking and saying bad things about himself. Richard thanks Zee for cheering him up and just kisses her before laying down exhausted from the tickles. Zee and Zuzy are both really possessive, protective, and defensive of Richard and George, every time the four of them go outside in public together, Zee and Zuzy are always on their guard by either holding Richard and George's hands or wrapping their arms around Richard and George's waist whilst walking around. Zee is a really confident person. Zuzy is too.