05.

Memories.

"Quickly, we're losing him!" The paramedics yelled as they rolled the stretcher on the tiled white floor of the private hospital they had gone to. "Please, please you have to save him." The man begged, unaware of his own desperation for the stranger he knew nothing about to survive, he just knew they had to save him, do all they can.

"Sir you have to wait here,let them take him in, we need you to fill in some details before we can start any critical treatment." The nurse spoke addressing him but her words were lost to the wind, all he could see was the torn body, ragged clothing and the scent of sea water. "We're losing him again, up the charge!" He heard the woman who was supposedly the doctor taking care of the boy he saved shout and everything seemed to crash.

He fell to his knees as the faint heart beat couldnt reach his ears anymore, he couldn't save them, he was too late. "Sir, Sir, are you alright?" The buzz of the hospital, the nurse, the adrenaline rush, all of it was gone, only an endless well of guilt and sadness, nothing more. The doctor walked out from behind the double doors, she had horrible news to deliver, a minute passed as the silence engulfed, a second was to pass, but the saviour rose to his feet like a madman possessed.

He sprinted past the double doors, into what they called a sterile environment, the two attendants there were packing away, already having given up, but he wouldn't do that so easily, he just couldn't. "Wake up." His wolf demanded with all its ferocity. "Wake up damnit!" Another plea as he shook the broken boy. "Sir please, control yourself." The doctor tried but to intervene was to risk death by an enraged man.

A third minute was to pass but not with him gone. "Wake up." At last the whisper escaped his lips, his last request,begging for him to come back, he didn't know him, he just knew he had to live, and the boy did. One single sigh escaped his lips, as bone and tissue snapped back in place, and a heart beat stronger than before drummmed in his chest, he had died but now he lived.

~∆~∆~∆~

Saint Drake Dante.

"Good evening daddy's big boy." I greeted my eager son, he giggled in my arms as I got his things from the nursery attendant, after signing him out we went on our way to his father's company. The day had been fulfilling but nothing beat seeing my children and their happy smiles, it was something I looked forward to each day. As Kyro the third rambled on about his day I gave him my full attention, he deserved every bit of it because I never wanted him to feel any less loved because of his sibling, he was my boy and he always would be.

As we got into the elevator realization dawned on me, I had suggested family dinner in the morning, but had done absolutely nothing to prep for it, it had slipped my mind but I could still salvage it, with careful planning. "What did daddy do?" Kyro accused making me glare at his chubby cheeked face. "For your information little dude, if I did something not even granpa could do anything to punish me." He was putty in my hand most days and my husband feared not getting his hand in the cookie jar to do anything.