10.

Memories ~ Father.

"So this is where you've been hiding all this time, I thought it odd of you not to come to the office but rather work at home for the last couple of months, even giving up the search for your mate." Kyro senior stated as he looked at his son who seemed to be glowing at every pore, it was unusual for him to even be smiling but here he was, grinning like a fool. "You're never there father, why would I come anyway?" The younger alpha retorted as he picked up the two mugs of hot coco and walked toward the large home office where Kyro senior could smell the scent of apples and vanilla.

"Kyro you need to sign off on that—" Saint mumbled to a pause as he noticed the large menacing man by the door, judging by his looks, he was rich, dominating and also Kyro's father, he didn't need a picture or a description to know that, they looked alike. "Love, this is my father, dad this is Saint, without a label." Kyro introduced making both individuals snicker. "Ah, so you're not only avoiding the office but you're canoodling with someone, who just happens to be holding our company documents and also might be too young for you." Senior's voice was stern making both Saint uncomfortable and Kyro shiver with disdain, this is not how he wanted the two to meet and as for what he was insinuating, nothing had happened, not yet anyway, Saint was still fragile even though the therapist said he was making great progress. "Dad, nothing is going on, and Saint doesn't belong to a rival family or company, he needed help and I offered it, thats what mom taught us and that's what I'm doing." Kyro argued making sure to put more emphasis on the mention of his mother, it always worked on the tough exterior of his father.

"Very well then, Saint its a pleasure to meet you, I'm assuming you've been helping my son with his work, I'd rather you learn from me, I can tell you have potential, think about it—" He nods toward Saint. "You, follow me." He adds but before the two alphas leave Saint spoke up. "I will do it, thank you for the opportunity." He asserted making the older male smile. "Good, see you tomorrow at the company, nine sharp." Senior didn't say anything else just walked back out with a devlish smile on his face. "Father what are you plotting?" Kyro accused once the door was closed. "I'm not old nor am I senile, that boy seems broken I can tell, you're putting effort in helping him but its not enough, plus you said to help him, I don't see what's wrong." Senior replied innocently but there was no innocence in his plots that why Kyro scoffed. "Tell me something else dear dad." He accused again and the man chuckled. "He might just be what we are looking for, don't worry so much Kyro, see you at the office." Although there was no direct answer given Kyro knew his father never did anything without reason, all he had to do was wait, as he got back to the office, seeing the growing beauty sipping hot coco washed away all his worry.

~|~|~|~

Saint Drake Dante.

The air was crispy and salty just how I liked it, and remembered it, with my husband and family here, I felt I could face him and them, along with surviving my time here. "Are you alright?" Kyro asked as I took his hand in mine, it was always so warm, I loved the feeling. "I have you with me, how can I not be okay." I replied as Deniz held Emory and stepped down with him in his arms, Kyro the third was with Meredith, they were inseparable those two. "Atleast they've improved on everything here." Kyro mumbled making me chuckle, his humor was never lost on me and I appreciated his attempt to make me smile.