26.

Please stay dead, long lost sis I wanna tango.

Saint Drake Dante

"Are you done?" I asked looking at the screen of my tablet, I was currently looking at her, she who had betrayed our family, she who had escaped death by twine. "Saint please, you can't shut me out, you're my brother, I know what I did was wrong but pl—." I raise my hand to stop her. "Listen sis, stay the fuck away from me and my family, I don't even know how you found this number but if you know what good for you, you'll stay far from me, unless you want to join your mate, I suggest you stick to being the conspirator to a murder, as you were, goodbye." I all but hiss my words before cutting the call before she said anything, a week back home and she had haunted me on the sixth day back, I just wanted her to stay far away from me, the only reason I pleaded with Kyro not to kill her was because she was a mother, and I couldn't take her away from her kids, the goddess never taught cruelty in such a form. "She's still bothering you?" Kyro asks as I sigh and look at him wearing casual clothes, he looked edible. "Yeah but this time I'm getting a restraining order, its becoming annoying." I grumble as he picks me up and settles me down on his lap, slowly he begins groping me. "Hmm mate, such thick cheeks you have." He teases slapping my ass, giggles escape my lips as he continues marinating me for slaughter by cock. "Papi." I moan loudly just as Lincoln bangs on the door. "Whatever you wee doing stop, we have guests coming and the party is about to begin." He announces making both of us groan. "Why did we allow them to stay here for a week again." Kyro grumbles making me chuckle, I try getting off his lap but he clamps me down. "Babe just a quickie, I mean its so hard and you were wet already, just please." He pleads and I groan but deep down I wanted it too, so we got to it, and I slammed myself happily on his glorious cock, a quickie it never was.

After a quick shower, and a change of clothes we both get downstairs to see the family happily chatting, Jonathan was settling in well, Lincoln was near killing him with training but it was worth it and he was showing muscle build already, this party was also for him, to celebrate him becoming one of us. "Finally, doesn't your pregnancy get enough." Lani complains and I throw an apple at her which Senior catches without even looking where it came from, Meredith giggles and I knew he was flirting with her oh to be in love. "I can't wait to get drunk and have sloppy fun!" Deniz announces whilst showing off his mate mark, I couldn't keep them from doing that even if I tried, werewolves had sexual urges no other persons could match up to. "Hopefully you won't black out." I mumble and everyone laughs.The block party was my idea inspired by Lani, we really hadn't had a great time in Sandton, so why not throw an actual five day block party, along with some of the actual fun that wolves loved, no drama just pure fun, we sent out invitations and being well connected came in handy because it got us everything  we needed in record time, so here we were now, happy.

Emory was used to Johnny, Kyro the third with his grandfather, Lincoln's girls were with him and his brother, leaving me to take Sophia and Lani's hands and sprint outside to where the party was being hosted, we ran all the way there laughing like school girls free and without a care. "Wait is that Cornell?" I asked as I waved in his direction. "Cornell, it is you, I thought you weren't coning!" I cheerfully greet him in a hug. "I decided to come, why the heck not, its a Dante party, plus all the big guns are here, Heathen, Emric, even the Carter Defray, one hell of a party." Cornell replies with enthusiasm making me happy and vibrate in all the positive energy. "Oh, Cornell this is Lani, Lincoln's mate, this is Sophia, my friend." I introduce the girls and just like a smooth charmer he kisses their hands making them both giggle. "Nice to meet you ladies." He lays on the charm making all three of us giggle. "Hey, I'm gonna get more booze and find your mother in law, I have a couple of guests who want to see her." The alpha explains and I realize Cornell must've been talking about Meredith's kids, they lived in his pack, I didn't know them in person that well but I knew they were great people.

After leaving Cornell we head to the stage where I had to make my speech, standing infront of everyone wasn't something I couldn't do, I had the confidence for it. "Thank you everyone for coming to our little celebration—" I began but stopped due to the applause. "Its not so little but fun!" Someone yelled from the crowd making their joy even more apparent. "We had originally planned this party to be for my brother Jonathan, as we welcome him into our pack, our family the Dante's and for him settling down and finding a job, so he doesn't sleep on momma's couch." I chortle making the crowd laugh. "But really, this is for Jonathan, he is a part of us now and we cherish him, along with that sentiment we also invited you all to have to this after after party with us because we all know what happened and it didn't seem fair not to host a do over and celebrate with a lot of wolf rum, so enjoy yourselves everyone, just please dont drink and drive, talk to the nearest sober wolf and they will help you, otherwise cheers!" I yelled and the crowd roared with joy as music blared and the party went into high gear.

"Did you mean it?!" Jonathan yells over the noise. "You being part of our family, yes!" I reply and he hugs me instantly. "I prefer being a Dante than a Hunt." He announces and I realize where he's coming from, he was ashamed of his name but it didn't matter, it was just a name he could either further destroy or make in a new light. "This isn't the best place to have this conversation but your name doesn't define you, you define it, and what you do either as a Hunt or a Dante will reflect back on you, so don't be so lost, its okay not to be okay." I reassured and he squeezed me tightly in his embrace. "Now let's go have fun!" I cheered as we both headed toward our mates. "Let's tango baby!" Kyro announces as the crowd parts for us and we dance because the night was young and I wanted him to kiss me more.

After dancing with Kyro, I twerked with Lani and the other wolves who could too, currently I was binging on zero percent alcohol to see how many shots of claw brew my mate could take, I was leading. "Saint wins!" The unofficial slash official judge my father in law announces as he got ready to drink like us, only alcoholic. "Ready, go!" Cornell yells just as he froze in place. "Do you smell that?" He questions and I refuse by shaking my head. "It smells like—" I knew what it was, his mate. "Follow the scent old boy!" Senior encourages as he slams down his seventh glass of the shots on the table wow he could drink. I was suddenly overcome with an idea. "Body shots!" I yell and my mate immediately grabs me and runs off toward a house that was clearly empty and rented. "Hey what's going on?" I ask and he groans pressing me down to a wall in an unknown bedroom. "You wanna be naughty, I will do body shots on you alone mate, let's get naughty." He growls and I knew that was Shadow speaking, loosing myself to the pleasure of my man between my legs sucking and pumping hard on my shaft had me forgetting everything, life was perfect, it was utterly perfect.

+++

lmj