13.

Memories ~ Family.

Saint was exhausted, it had only been close to a year living with Kyro, his father often visiting and him hanging out with his best friend Lincoln who was Kyro's brother, that wasn't the exhausting part though, he was exhausted because he was taking classes to get his degree, Kyro senior was teaching him how to run a business aswell, along with that came a daily regime with Lincoln that always broke a bone if not four, but he was grateful because in all the mix he had gotten close to the man who saved him, Kyro was perfect, he did have his flaws but those are what attracted him, he hadn't told Kyro that he had feelings for him, they were still adjusting to him being part of the family and besides Kyro hadn't found his mate yet, somehow that made Saint happy in many ways, because to be honest it still meant he had a chance with him, if only the goddess could hear his selfish prayer and give him Kyro, that caused a snicker to escape his lips.

Stripping down and entering the warm bubble bath Saint moaned in delight, his body definitely needed this but his mind was still thinking about him like a broken record on repeat, he was hopeless. "Saint, you up there?!" Kyro yelled as he entered the house downstairs. "Bathroom!" He slightly yelled and immediately the gentle wolf was coming up the stairs to his room, he didn't care if Kyro saw him naked, wolves were naked half the time and when it came to Kyro he'd seen him without anything on plenty of time, safe to say he was well, very well endowed, not dwelling on the topic lest he arouse both of them, Saint focused on the man with a childish grin sitting down by the edge of the bathtub, his eyes gleamed with a joy he always wondered where it came from. "How are you sunshine?" He asked with a gentle tone as he played with the water by his fingertips. "I'm alright just tiny bit exhausted." Saint replied knowing this conversation was about to turn serious any moment.

"Uh, um, I will just say it, don't leave, I know Lincoln said you could move to the pack house, have your own room if that's what you want and if you want your own space, but I can't let you go, I've gotten used to you being here, I don't want that, its selfish but I want to be selfish." Kyro rambled his confession making Saint look at him with a stunned expression and wide eyes. "Say something." Kyro chuckled nervously and Saint moved from the bathtub to hug Kyro. "I'm not leaving, I told Lincoln no, I refused, I prefer being here, with you, and if you don't want me to go then that's just another reason not to leave." Saint asserted as he tightly held the older male whose frame dwarfed his, in the mix of it all he had forgotten he was naked and wet. "Uhm, Saint." Kyro mumbled still holding on tight. "Don't say it, don't ruin the moment." He replied as they both chuckled.

~|~|~

Saint.

He's the one, hes the only man in this world except his twin brother who I know wouldn't freak out if they found out their mate was pregnant. We had left the topic of my pregnancy on a to be continued note, because we had to get ready and also because I didn't even need a pregnancy test to check if I was pregnant, my alpha husband could now hear the heart beat along with mine, he wondered how he hadn't noticed before, I was growing considerably fat and I was eating more than usual. "So what's your plan?" He asks as he places kisses on Kyro whose been using him as a jungle gym. "My plan is that you go to your appointment with Rey Sheilin, she's leaving for Europe and since she's in the bay you could discuss future projects before she leaves, the meeting is already set so you're going." I explained and all three of them looked at me with blank eyes, I was kidding in a way, it made me feel weird when my kids and their papa give me the seriously look.

"Fine fine, I'm going to the carnival grounds with the kids where the other wolves will be for today's festivities for their kids, I'm taking Deniz with me just after we buy him clothes, don't ask, you won't understand, then if his mate shows up we'll know he's willing to put in the extra effort to come to Deniz than just waiting for him to make a move, once he's there they're only getting five minutes, if he does something stupid or actually impresses Deniz in that five minutes he'll come over for dinner where you'll have the pitchfork." I finally explained and I could already see the cinders of hell igniting, let's hope this mate of Deniz's fails because the devils will have him for dinner tonight instead of my food, I also have to make a plan about that, we are in a a hotel after all.

"Great-" I moan into our kiss. "Plan baby." He finally adds whilst slapping my lower cheek making me blush. "That's a plan I'd have thought of." Senior announces startling me, he could always creep around silently, only Kyro mastered that art of his. "Were you behind that door this whole while?" I ask in surprise and he chuckles. "I only heard your plan." Ofcourse he would reply with what I really wanted to know. "Grampa!" Kyro rushes over to Senior as Emory walks slowly toward him. "You're finally walking without holding on, oh my big boy!" Senior cheers as he scoops Emory up into his arms, he loved his grandsons a lot, behind me Kyro was grinning, he always was proud of the things his children did even the minor things except the bad ones. "I've got to go to that meeting, I'm not wearing a suit." Kyro announces just before I tell him no suits. I was going to hold off on telling Senior about the pregnancy he wouldn't let me be free to roam on my own if he knew, so until I wanted to be watched by either him or his wife I would keep my mouth shut. "Are you coming with us to the carnival grounds, we already ordered in breakfast but snack time is coming up soon, it would be fun." I tried to get him to come, when he was laid back Senior was actually fun.

"Sorry sweetie, your mother and I are going to the wine tasting for the older wolves, you have fun though." He replies making me whine but I wanted him to enjoy the festival too, with his wife also. "Fine." I grumble as he places a kiss on my forehead before walking to the door. "Hey sweetheart, bye sweetheart." Meredith was like a whirlwind, she passed by me and the kids giving us kisses before rushing off to join Senior. "Have fun you guys!" Deniz finally shows up in my suite looking like a playboy magazine model. "Nope, nuh uh, carry your nephews we're going shopping." I announce as I withdraw from our hug, quickly I grab my wallet and car keys, I loved my husband, he was so thoughtful, he rented us cars for our stay in Sandton, it made travelling easier.

"What's wrong with this?" Dee asks as he babbled with Emory. "On the off chance that you meet with this mate of yours which we need to discuss, do you want him to feel intimidated, you're currently wearing two thousand dollars on you alone." I explained and he still made the expression that he didn't understand. "Your kids are wearing three thousand dollars combined, you're wearing more." He points out and I glare at him. "Blame my husband he takes care of the temple he enters to worship." I quipped and Deniz burst out laughing. "Okay you got me, so I won't ask but I'm not wearing anything from a thrift store where the cashier smells of pot." He asserted and I could do that, plus there were good stores here, piece of pie.

"So what do you think of him?" Deniz asks as we pay for his less expensive clothes. "I don't know him yet, and I won't let my opinion or anyone else's bias you from creating your own image of him that's how relationships fail, you should discover and learn him yourself not have an opinion about him before you know him because your view of him will be heavily corrupted already." I replied with an intimate knowledge due to all the counselling session I've had in Louisville with others like Deniz. "Alright." He replies just as we make our way to the carnival grounds, luckily Deniz had changed and my kids were in their strollers, I had to buy them, when I don't know, I just knew I got them. "Candy!" Kyro yells looking at the spun sugar. "Actual snack first my love." I reprimand as he nods and goes back to looking at all the different rides."Sau-" Emory mumbles as he tries to say dinosaur, there was a dino themed ride.

"Wanna get on that one little dude?" Deniz asks just as a growl escapes his lips and he's holding Emory protectively. "Its just me, please, could we talk?" Alpha Hunts son asks as he looks to me then Deniz. "I'm alone, I swear, I just want to talk." He pleads and I realize my hunch was right on, he came to Dee, now onto the next part of my plan. "Five minutes, you can take Emory on the dino ride we'll be here." I finally answer and Deniz looks at me gratefully, this better go well. As I look around my eyes find him in the crowd and I brace myself because he was headed toward me, it seemed I haunted him.

+++

LMJ