chapter 34

*not pg...HAHA*
lucy's p.o.v

long story short, she didn't leave.

she claimed that she'll neutral with jade as long as jade didn't do anything stupid or annoy her. i wanted nothing more than to just punch her in the face.

after a nice but painfully long dinner, our moms explained to us that they would sleep on the couch so the 6 of us can divide into 2 rooms. dakota's room and her mom's room. we all wanted to spend some time together so why not all be in the same house!

it sort of made me laugh because there was a couple and a 3rd wheeler in every group. dakota and kenzie's mom were a couple and then it was my mom. then there was dakota and i, who were going to be sleeping in the same room as jade. then kenzie and hunter who unfortunately had to deal with kira. i don't feel bad though, they brought her.

the three of us were going to sleep in dakota's moms room and kenzie, hunter, and kira were going to sleep in dakota's room.

we all got dressed into our house pj's and said goodnight to each other. as we stepped into dakota's moms room, we saw the queen sized bed take up most of the room. however, there was still a decent amount of room on the floor.

"i got the floor." jade grabs the extra blanket from my hands and goes over to the front of the bed where there is plenty of room for her. i shut the lights off so only the moonlight is shining through the window.

"are you sure you don't mind?" i ask her, yawning.

"of course not." she smiles at me. "thank you, both of you, for letting me stay here. it means the world to me." she says but her eyes stay glued to me. i give her a smile back, giving her a quick hug before bed.

"of course, jade. i'm sorry about your sister but your safe with us. nothing will change that." i tell her. she sits on the ground, wrapping herself in the blanket as i provide her with a pillow.

"let's play something on the tv." jade suggests. dakota and i get into her moms bed and i grab the remote. i scroll through some shows and movies on netflix, deciding to put on a real crime show.

as i put the remote down and put the blankets over the two of us, i feel arms sneak around my waist and pull me closer. i snap my eyes towards dakota and see her staring at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. she tilts her head a little, glancing down at my lips. the light from the tv allows me to see something in her eyes that i haven't seen in a long time.

she leans towards me, capturing my lips in a kiss that manages to get deeper and deeper as time goes on. i try to have us stay quiet, considering the tv isn't that loud and jade is a few feet away from us. dakota's hand slides down to my butt, squeezing it and pulling me even closer to her. she bites my bottom lip and breaths heavily into my mouth.

"you have no idea how bad i want you right now." she whispers between breaths. my heart start racing as i realize how she's feeling and what she wants but jade is in the room. we can't do anything.

she slips away from my lips and start kissing down to my neck, sucking on my skin harshly. i can feel my whole body start to tingle as her tongue swipes over my skin and she bites down.

"babe." i whisper as a moan escapes my lips. "not now." i plead. she doesn't stop though. it only gets worse.

her hand seems to have a mind of its own as it travels from my butt to the front hem of my sweatpants. she pulls away from my neck, kissing me again and looking into my eyes. i shake my head lightly, telling her we shouldn't because we're not alone in this room. she just smirks lightly, shrugging her shoulders. she's not going to listen to me.