chapter 2

*sexual shit*
lucy's p.o.v

i lay my head on top of dakota's chest, my arms around her. my eyes stay closed and i stay completely relaxed. her chest riding and falling steadily as we lay comfortably on my bed.

"can you believe we move into our dorms tomorrow?" i hear her speak up, and then feel fingers through my short, thick hair. i open my eyes for a moment, a small smile forming.

"no, actually." i answer. "i'm kind of nervous." i tell her honestly, hear and feeling her giggle as her chest vibrates.

"me too, but more excited for the experience." she says. i've got to say, i'm not surprised of her world at all. that's dakota for you.

i've always saw her as the shy but different girl. she would speak up when she had to, at least when it came to me. she had her sass but she's also a little scaredy cat sometimes. she tried her best and for the most part she has a positive attitude towards most. it's so cute. she's just so cute.

"i'm sad we aren't roomies." i say, pouting now. i raise my head to look at her and notice her looking at the ceiling. she shrugs, nodding her head.

"me too, but maybe it's better. i don't know if i could technically live with you yet." she says making a weird face i can't explain. i furrow my eyebrows and raise my arm up to her face, hitting her cheek gently. she laughs, swatting my hand away. i groan, acting sad and digging my head into her neck.

"you're mean." i tell her, straddling her waist now. i raise my head and sit up straight, adjusting my shirt which got all sideways. i cross my arms as i look at her. she puts her hands on my hips and slowly moves them to the inside of my thighs.

"you know i'm kidding, love." she pouts and sticks her tongue out. i huff harshly and roll my eyes, trying to ignore where her hands are placed on me.

"speaking of love.." i lean down towards her, putting my hands on either side of her head. i bring my face closer to hers, our lips grazing each other's. "why don't i show you how much i love you, right now."

she nods her head slightly, her eyes widen. her cheeks burn up as i connect our lips, slipping my tongue in quickly in the process.

i start immediately kissing down her jaw to her neck. i leave small kisses all around her neck, sucking occasionally. i bring my hands down to the hem of her shirt and slide it up, indicating i want it off. i pull away from her body and help her take her shirt off as she raises her arms. i kiss her cleavage and down her stomach, leaving her to start breathing heavily already.

this is one of the few times i've got the chance to really pleasure her. sure dakota is a shy but not around me half the time when we are alone. she takes control. but not today.

i undo her string to her sweatpants and lower them down her legs, exposing her underwear. she helped me slide them off and i toss them beside the bed. i put my hand over her underwear and i feel her twitch, her eyes watching her. i lean down and kiss her thighs, taking in some of her techniques for me.

i bring my head up and go towards her face to kiss her. i sit up and slip my shirt off swiftly, noticing her intense stare on me. i surprise her by reaching behind me and unhooking my bra, sliding it off as well. her eyes lower to my breasts and her jaw drops, i smile at her.

"not the first time." i say, raising an eyebrow. she's has the same reaction every time i undress. it makes me tingly inside thinking she looks at me like it's the first time every time.

"you get me every time." she says, lifting her hand to touch my cheek. i blush, watching as she arches her back a little. i reach behind her and unhook her bra, knowing that's what she wanted be to do.