| 19 |

I let out a small laugh as Jungwon once again stepped me over my foot and let out a small groan and whine, before a small string of complaints to himself escaped his mouth. Let's just say he wasn't fit for a waltz.

"Good to hear there was no cursing," I commented as I looked down at our feet and tried to move his with mine again.

"If I wanted to, I wouldn't hesitate to curse," he pointed out and I let out a small laugh.

"Try and follow my feet, don't move yours before I move mine," I reminded and he quietly nodded as a frown grew on his face and he kept his eyes fixed on his shoes and my white socks, that had escaped from my heels.

A small smile spread on my face as he concentrated more on how to move his feet around and actually succeeding in doing so. Soon enough once he had caught the hang of it I could see his frown slowly get replaced by a small smile before a small laugh even escaped his lips.

"I'm actually doing it," he grinned widely and I just hummed as I pursed my lips and glanced over towards the door of the small ballroom that Jungwon had pulled me to after his business class, mindlessly moving my feet around, "are you seeing this Ji?"

"It's good," I quietly agreed and he immediately snapped his head up to look at me.

"Yah... you're not even looking," he complained at me as my head turned and looked back at the door as we had twirled around in our dancing.

"I'm not getting stepped on, that must mean you got the hang of it," I pointed out and he merely hummed.

"Is this about what I said that night or what you told me?" he questioned me and I looked back at him with a confused look, "I know something is bothering you, so unless someone hurt you again I would suppose it was one of those two."

"I wouldn't have told you that thing if I hadn't gotten over what you said that night... about being of that sort," I whispered, "I still trust you, but I'm still scared."

"You know... I don't judge you for what he tried to do..." Jungwon softly spoke and I just nodded as I pursed my lips and the door to the ballroom swung open, "and next time... you have my permission to hit him before he slaps you."

I quickly pulled my hands to myself and stepped to the side before holding my head down and folding my hands in front of me, instead of letting out a small laugh at the remark Jungwon had made. A quick glance to my side let me know that it was Taehee who had entered the ballroom.

"Jungwon-ah, what are you doing with her?" Taehee questioned, not forgetting to let her disgust lace her voice.

"I asked miss Lim to help me freshen up my dancing before the engagement party," Jungwon excused and I quietly nodded as I looked down at my feet, quietly shifting my weight back and forth between my toes and heels.

"You could've asked me... I'm sure I'm a much better teacher and prettier sight to look at while dancing," Taehee spoke up and I bit down on the innerside of my cheek.

"Ah, but I would prefer for you to wait and get surprised by my dancing when the day comes," Jungwon's voice was nervous and eager as I quietly just began picking at the seam of my apron, "now... I think miss Lim still needs to teach me a few steps."

"Hmph," Taehee snorted before I could see her shoes get into my view and I immediately held my breath, "whatever, a horrid maid like her can't ruin my wedding anyway... I expect my night tea by midnight, remember that miss Lim. No later, no sooner."

"Yes your Highness," I quietly spoke and she hummed in satisfaction before continuing out the ballroom and let the door slam behind her.

"Gosh I hate her," Jungwon exclaimed as I glanced up at him, only being met by his back while he stood pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Let's just continue so you can get out to her fast as possible," I quietly spoke and Jungwon snapped around to look at me in shock.

"Didn't you just hear me admit my hate towards her?" he questioned in disbelief and gestured to the door, "I don't want to go out and spend time with her fast as possible," he grumbled before impatiently ripping his loose tie off his neck, "I want to continue, but we're not in a rush," he clarified and undid a few of the top buttons.

"If she goes to your dad-" I started and Jungwon immediately cut me off as he walked up and laid a hand on my waist while grabbing my hand in his other.

"Then it's good I gave you the order to teach me how to dance," Jungwon reminded and I let out a sigh before placing my free hand up on his shoulder, "I was serious what I meant Ji. I don't look at you differently."

"Can we please stop talking about this?" I questioned as I just stared straight at his chest, "I don't wanna hear it."

"Let's have a bit of fun then," he stated and I looked up at him, "I'll lead this time and you follow."

I hesitated before just nodding at him. An excitedly smile immediately grew on his face and he began leading me from corner to corner of the room, once in a while twirling me under his arm, usually resulting in a small smile from me, which only encouraged him to twirl me around more.

"Remember what I always told you... a smile is prettiest on you," Jungwon happily spoke as he twirled me once more and happily placed his hand back on my waist before abruptly topping his movements, grabbing tighter onto my waist before giving me a mischevious smile.

"What?" I questioned in amusement and he just shrugged before casually leaning me backwards, resulting in a small squeal from me.

"A sudden boost of confidence results in a dip," he proudly spoke and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek, which redened my face as he pulled me up on both my feet again, "I knew it... you would turn red."

"Well, what do you expect you idiot?" I questioned as I held my cheeks in both my hands, "you know how I feel about you."

"But you're comfortable around me," he reminded with a small laugh.

"Oh so your face wouldn't redden if I was to call you pretty?" I questioned and his ears immediately turned bright red, "thought so."

"Okay but that is not fair, there's a difference between being called handsome and pretty. I'm used to handsome but pretty..." he trailed off.

"And you think a boy has kissed me on the cheek before?" I retorted and his face faltered.

"Wait... someone seriously haven't given you a kiss before?" he questioned in shock and I shook my head.

"I would've told you, wouldn't I?" I pointed out and he let out a small snort before glancing around himself, "what?"

"Then I'm also gonna make sure I'll be your first kiss," he cockily replied and I let out a deep sigh, "I am gonna be that one Ji, I really am."

"Well... what will we do if I want it to be the lips I kiss for the rest of my life?" I quietly questioned and to my surprise he grinned instead of getting a solemn look on his face.

"I am getting close to a solution to that," he happily spoke before poking my nose, "because remember Lim Jiyeon-"

"You have more power than I think. I know... blah blah," I finished for him only resulting in him letting out a bright laugh.

"Exactly."