| 2.15 |

Riki, the Japanese prince had met  me at the harbour to escort me to the holiday cabin. He had happily spoken about how he had been having a large series of rendez-vous with this noble, whom he had grown quite fond of.

Most of the trip he had happily blabbered about how this noble was the kindest and most gentle lady he had ever met. He had ended the drive to the cabin with declaring that he wished to court the girl he had met, to which I had only encouraged him.

"If you need anything, just press one on the phone in the house," Riki informed, in his slightly broken Korean, which had improved a lot since the last time I had seen him.

Most of the drive we had spoken together, me in my very broken Japanese which I began learning after Jungwon was crowned, and Riki with his not so broken Korean, considering he had been learning for far longer than me.

"Thanks," I smiled slightly, "and uhm... the Chinese palace?"

"Ah... uhm... 89," he informed and I immediately nodded, giving a small thumbs up to him, "I scheduled for you to go home in a week."

"Thank you," I nodded as I grabbed my trunk from where my feet were and stepped out of the car with the key to the cabin in hand.

"Enjoy yourself!" Riki yelled after me as I walked up to the door, inserting the key and carefully twisting it around.

Once I heard the car engine start up again I stepped inside the small cabin and closed the door behind me, a sigh from the depths of my stomach immediately escaping me. 

Stepping into the room directly from the small front hall I was situated in a bedroom, and possibly the only room in this cabin. Along the wall beside me stood the bed in such a manner that it overlooked the large window across from it, giving a large view of the sea, crashing against the sandy shore a few hundred meters away.

Right outside the big window was what looked to be a small patio, built of wood. I suppose the window was in reality a sliding door, which was to be opened on warm and calm summer evenings.

The phone both Riki and Jungwon had been speaking about hung just to the left side of the bed. I quickly threw my trunk on the bed and rushed over to the  bed and dialed 89.

Once the phone was picked up it was surely not a language I spoke, so I guess I had to do it short and direct what I was asking for.

"Yang Jungwon."

Something was yelled down the phone before a beep sounded and I frowned, before the phone eventually was picked up again.

"King Yang Jungwon of Korea," a familiar voice and I snickered slightly in amusement.

"Queen Lim Jiyeon of Korea," I replied and he let out a small sigh on the other end, "I just wanted to assure you that I got to Japan safely."

"Yeah, no, it's completely fine. I had hoped I would get some sort of life sign," he assured with a small chuckle, "I was just... I just came from a terrible meeting. It wasn't you I sighed over, it was just of relief."

"Terrible meeting you say?" I questioned and sat down on the bed, stretching out the phone cord to its max.

"The Chinese king insisted Jeju is under their territory, despite it being under Korean federation for centuries," Jungwon sighed with a small hum following right after, "our meetings will continue tomorrow, but I think I managed to remind him that both Korea and Jeju as a whole has been independent from Chinese for an equal amount of time. Wanting Jeju back is the same as taking Korea as a whole."

"You're doing great," I softly reminded him.

"At this rate I might consider going out to you after this week, if everything goes well," he admitted in a tired voice. I would only imagine how he was rubbing his face right now.

"It's really nice here, maybe we should come back during the summer I could imagine it being very pretty here," I informed and looked out towards the waves.

"Do you feel it Ji?" he whispered and I hummed in confusion, "you don't?"

"Felt what?" I questioned.

"I got nauseaous just now..." he trailed off, "I just thought he might've cast the curse now."

"Eh... I might have a fever tomorrow then," I shrugged and picked at the hem of my skirt.

"I took the liberty and packed my pajamas in your trunk, so enjoy that, alright?" he questioned and I hummed with a small nod, a smile spreading on my lips, "I'll see you in a week."

"Don't be too hard on yourself Won," I quietly reminded, "I want my husband to be alright when I get home. I want him to greet me with the biggest hug he can find."

"He always has that hug for you," he assured softly, "go get some rest, alright? You can call me again whenever."

"I love you," I reminded him softly.

"I love you too," he assured with a small chuckle, "now go rest."

"I will," I hummed with a small nod, "but you'll have to end the call. I can't do it."

"Take care, I love you, I'll see you in a week," Jungwon quickly listed before all noice in the phone disappeared.

I hung the phone back up on the wall before slumping back down on the bed and letting out a deep sigh.