Ignorance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

A/N POV

Y/N woke up on the cold floor and cracked her muscles a bit. She had a warm shower to relax. She checked the clock- 6 AM. Picking up her bag, she kept the important things in it and held it on her shoulder.

 Picking up her bag, she kept the important things in it and held it on her shoulder

She went out of her room, then closed the door, and went downstairs. Taking out a sticky note from her bag, she wrote over it and kept it on the table, and then silently made her way out. 

Once out of the mansion, she took a deep breath of the morning air. She then walked over to the bus stand and waited for the bus while putting her headphones on at high volume. 

Skip the bus journey. 

As the bus stopped,  Y/N waited for the others to get off, and then she did it herself. She saw a cafe near the school, so she went inside. It was 6.30 AM. 

She ordered a cappuccino for herself and sat down in the corner of the table. 

'Only yesterday, everything seemed fine but now look where I'm.'

'I'm sorry but I have to do this.'

She thought.

And after drinking her drink she went to the school, and into the library since there were chances of them coming to the rooftop. She went to the back of the library in between the shelves and sat down. She took a book and started reading it just to stop her mind from overthinking. 

TIMEPASS

AT HOME

BTS came downstairs after freshening up. They went to the dining room to have breakfast. Y/S/N was sleeping but there was no sign of Y/N. 

JIN- Where is Y/N?

MS. GELLE- Oh. She left early in the morning without eating anything. Before I could stop, she was gone. 

NAMJOON-  But why did she go this early?

MS. GELLE- I saw her keeping a note on the living room table.