Info, Meet Iwamoto Chiharu

Character info

Name: Iwamoto Chiharu 

Age: 14

Appearance: Considers himself quite plain, even more so than Midoriya. Chiharu has black hair that he usually cuts super short but has recently let grow out. He has brown eyes that remind people of bambi. Personally though, he doesn't like them and wishes he had a cooler eye colour. He's got a fairly average build and is about 5'5. 

Background: Midoriya's best friend and next door neighbor. The two have been inseparable since Chiharu moved in when they were in first grade. He lives with his mother, father and their dog Dani. As a family their financial situation isn't great so both his parents work long shifts. Chiharu works under the table at a boba place to save up for high school tuition. 

Quirk: Moderate to Severe Invulnerability

Allows the user to be almost invulnerable to many forms of physical harm. This quirk comes in many forms ranging from acute, to mild and then to the most extreme or 'strongest' version, moderate to severe.

 To give you a scope of how much it affects the user, an ordinary person dies from a 4 story fall, with this quirk you wouldn't even feel it and would continue to come out unharmed until about 6 stories, where you have a small chance of death but a larger chance of just breaking bones. As another example, a machine gun could probably pierce skin, but a pistol couldn't. A normal knife probably wouldn't be able to draw blood. This creates problems when the quirk user requires blood work, surgery and some dental work. 

Ambition: He's wanted the same thing for a while now, Midoriya to love him back. He's been trying to drop hints, but they're both so awkward its not going very well. Chiharu promised himself he'd follow Izuku and support his dreams, which means going to the same high school.