21: Fight Of Our Lives

The pair of teens burst through the tree line at top speed, trying to reach Kota before something bad happened. 

They arrived as the villain Muscular stood over the little boy, grinning widely. They had both heard about him in the article they read when researching the Pussycats and the camp as a whole. 

He was the one who killed Kota's parents. 

"Throw me." Chiharu said, turning to Izuku. The green haired teen gave him a confused look. "Come on, throw me at him! I need your strength for this.". 

Reluctantly Izuku readied his quirk. They had done this a few times before during training, but the had yet to try it in an actual battle. 

There was a moment of silence when Muscular stopped talking and Kota just stood there, too scared to move before Haru collided with the man's shoulder, slamming him into the rock wall. 

"What the-" The villain began before receiving a swift punch to the face. He hadn't reached his full potential muscle wise, so he was still short enough for the teen to reach with with a bit of effort. 

"Just try to get close to him again." Haru said, holding his arms up in a boxing pose. Muscular started laughing loudly. 

"You think you can defeat me? Two tiny children? I've killed heroes with decades more experience!" He boomed. Chiharu didn't back down though, landing a hit on the man's abdomen. 

Muscular thought it held a surprising amount of force despite the kid's small size but it was nothing compared to him. The villain ripped his cloak off revealing a disturbing amount of muscle. 

"You think you're oh so strong." He mocked, "Why don't you try this on for size?!". His fist collided with Chiharu before he could dodge, nearly sending him off the cliff. 

He grabbed onto a rock and hauled himself back on the ledge. The surface of the rock was abrasive, a bit like sandpaper, but Chiharu could barely feel it. He did file his nails with the stuff after all, it didn't really effect him. 

"Ooh look who's still standing." Muscular mocked. Chiharu glared at him as he resumed a fighting stance. In the corner of his eye he could see Izuku standing by Kota, trying to asses any injuries. No doubt he was already formulating a way to either beat the villain or get away before either of them could get really hurt. 

"I'm pretty hard to knock down." Chiharu shot back. The villain barked out a laugh. 

The villain rushed him again but this time Chiharu was prepared. He grabbed a rock and slammed it into the villain's head as Muscular's own punch collided with his shoulder. He was slammed back towards Izuku, flat on his back and breathing heavily out of shock. 

He hadn't fought someone who hit so hard before. This guy might actually have a chance of hurting him if he hit the same place twice or got Haru in the head.

The teen flashed a look to Izuku who nodded in understanding and gritted his teeth. "Protect Kota." The green haired teen said. 

"No Izu he's too strong you'll break something!" Haru said. But he ran over to Kota regardless because he was what they were protecting. 

As always Izuku threw caution to the wind and hit Muscular right in the face. The villain hurled him back, slamming the teen into the rock wall. 

"Izuku!" Chiharu shouted, his distress audible in his voice. He kept Kota behind him, shielding him. Muscular zeroed in on the pair. 

"Are you scared?" The villain mocked, "Not so strong now, are you?". Chiharu gritted his teeth and ran up to Muscular. 

The villain pulled his arm back, ready for a punch and Haru did the same.