19: The Last Thing Right Before-

Touya was a problem. 

Now that he knew about Chiharu he was over all the time. It made Keigo happy, he really liked seeing them get along. 

But they didn't get along. Like at all. 

"Hey Keigo could you help me with this math problem. My finals are coming up and I could use some help." Haru asked. 

"Oh, I was going to ask you to go on a date night tonight." Touya said innocently. Chiharu glared at him from where they stood on opposite sides of Keigo, who was sitting on the couch. 

"Its a really hard problem. I'm no good at functions." Chiharu said, raising an eyebrow to Touya. 

"You know that spot by the ocean you wanted to visit? Well I made chiffon cake yesterday so I figured we could drive out there and eat it while watching the sunset." Touya said. Chiharu gritted his teeth. Keigo loved chiffon cake, but he couldn't afford to lose. 

The teen had no idea when he had gotten so used to having all of Keigo's attention all the time, but now that he had it he didn't want to let it go. His parents had barely looked at him, the idea of going back to that place of being ignored scared him. 

Touya threatened his position in that attention hierarchy. 

"Why don't I help you with the problem and we can all go to the beach together?" The hero suggested with a wide smile. The pair clicked their tongues but agreed reluctantly. 

To Touya Chiharu was the biggest cockblock to ever exist. 

When Keigo had first introduced them he knew the kid would be a problem but it was worse than he had thought. The kid had his boyfriend wrapped around his little finger. He couldn't discuss his status as a double agent without the kid popping out of nowhere and almost hearing everything. 

Not to mention how much of a mother hen Keigo was. He couldn't even swear around the kid because apparently Chiharu was 'too pure and young for that sort of language'! The kid was 15 for gods sake, that's more than old enough. At that age Touya was already...actually he probably wasn't a good example. 

Bottom line was that Chiharu was a problem. 

"Are you sure I can't just kidnap him instead?" Touya asked. Keigo rolled his eyes.

"We've talked about this. Your position as a double agent can't cross over with our lives here. Unless you want to be arrested at the end of this with the rest of the league you'll keep away from Chiharu during that trip." The man warned. Touya nodded reluctantly. 

"Doesn't he have his exam thing today?" The sort of villain asked. Keigo nodded. 

"Maybe we can enjoy some time alone then since you've got the day off?" He asked, "You have to stop being such a mother hen about him. The kid's indestructible, he'll be fine.". 

Keigo nodded reluctantly. 

------ ----- ------- -------- ------- ------- -------- --------- --------- 

Haru was not fine. He was like the opposite of fine. 

"What are our advantages?" He asked as he walked to the field for his final exam. 

"Nothing." Hagakure said simply. Shoji nodded. 

The indestructible boy, the invisible girl and sensory kid against the best marksman in Japan. Maybe even the world because its literally his quirk. 

Snipe wasn't going to be easy to take down. Chiharu was a little concerned about just how they would escape or neutralize the pro hero. 

Still, he probably had it easier than Bakugou and Izuku. They were up against All Might sure, but the bigger challenge would be working with each other. Honestly it'd be a miracle if they didn't kill each other