Chapter 60

~15 months later~

-Peeta's POV-

Katniss is back to normal, after one of us practically being with her 24/7 to stop her smoking and sniffing.

I was getting really worried for her at one point.

We're all at her table eating breakfast when we hear footsteps bounding down the stairs.

I look to see Katniss looking as beautiful as ever.

It's hard just being friends with her because I just want to kiss her.

There's a knock on the door and she skips to answer it. I hear her squeal with excitedness. The door shuts and he hear the excitedness from Katniss because of her heels.

"How can you jump about in those?" I hear a dude chuckle.

They go into the living room so we decide to walk in and see who it is. Our mouths gape open when we see the dude sitting next to her.

"Oh my god! Is that Luke Hemmings?!" Madge squeals.

"Yes Madge." Katniss says. "He's been one of my friends since we were quite young. Our mothers are good friends."

"And you'd not think of telling me? You know my obsession for Five Seconds Of Summer!"

"Sorry!" Katniss exclaims, laughing. "Hemmings, my friend Madge, a huge fan of your band."

He turns to Madge. "Nice to meet you, Madge." He smiles.

"Oh my god, I think I may faint. Luke Hemmings just talked to me." Madge says with and hand on her head.

"Oh god. Someone take her out." Katniss shakes her head laughing.

"Actually, is Peeta here?" He questions.

I raise my hand. "Yeah, why?"

"I was told to give you and Kat these." He hands us both envelopes.

I open it and scan though the letter.

"Luke you can't!" Katniss exclaims handing the letter back. "I can't even sing!"

"Yes, you can Kat. You're better than some of the professionals!" Luke exclaims.

"I can't accept this Luke." I sigh, handing it back and following the others out the room.

I'm about to go back and shut the door when I hear them talking.

"Why can't you do this? It would be an amazing thing for you!" Luke says.

Katniss sighs. "I've changed Luke. I'm not the girl you met when we were younger."

"Why aren't you?"

"My parents are dead, my uncle used to abuse me, I'm full of scars because of a stupid plane crash which killed my parents, I've done drugs, I've smoked, I have tattoos, I've been in a mental home, I've wanted to die a number of times, they all think I'm getting better. I'm not, look at me! I'm a mess. There okay! Go on, leave."

"I'm not going to Kat. I know I did when we were younger but I'm not going to again. I'll be here, and Calum, Ashton and Michael. They're here too. They're dying to meet you."

She sniffles. "How do they know me?"

"Because I don't stop talking about how I missed you, that's why."

"Where are they?"

"Uhh we're meeting them in 5 minutes so come on." He says grabbing her hand.

I quickly move to where the others are. They walk out of the living room.

"I'm going out, I'll be back soon." Katniss exclaims and the door shuts.

"Where's she going?" Finnick asks.

"To meet the others somewhere."

"As in Calum, Ashton and Michael?" Madge asks. I nod. "Oh my god!"

"Should we see if he's been spotted yet and are on TV?" Jo asks.

I go and turn the TV on, turning it straight to the celebrity gossip.

"Luke Hemmings and brunette posing for pictures. Is this Hemmings' new relationship? I mean look at the hand on her waist and how he's pulled her close!" The reporter says. "The two were seen together going to meet the three bother band members in a local starbucks."

"Do we go?" Marvel asks.

"It's Five Seconds Of Summer and our friend, yes we go!" Madge exclaims.