Chapter 62

-Katniss' POV-

I have a shower and let my hair air dry while I get ready. I put a black dress on ten do my makeup and straighten my hair. I put some perfume on then put my heels on. I walk out my door, getting a taxi to the club.

I've had around 5 maybe 6 drinks. The music is blasting and lots of people are dancing. I see out the corner of my eye a man coming and sitting next to me.

"Drink?" He offers.

"Sure."

"Two vodka please." He tells the bartendant.

Two glasses of clear liquid slide along the table. I pick up one, taking a sip.

"So, what's your name?" He asks over the music.

"Katniss, yours?" I reply.

"Tommy." I nod.

"You're very pretty."

"Thank you." I drunkily smile.

"Dance?" He asks.

I nod, finishing my drink and getting up off my stool. He leads me over to the dance floor.

After a while I start grinding on him, the drunkenness getting to me badly.

He groans and squeezes my butt slightly when I feel his erection through his jeans.

I get up and turn to face him, grabbing his boner. Making him moan.

He picks me up, wrapping my legs and arms around him. My head leans on his shoulder as he kisses my cleavage, too drunk to stop him.

I feel my back hit a wall as he continues to kiss my cleavage, I let out a few moans.

I suddenly feel his hands pull down the zipper in the back of my dress...

Short chapter but I wanted to leave you guys hanging😂

Is anyone going to come or is Katniss going to stop him?😁