Chapter 61

-Katniss' POV-

After two weeks, me and Peeta finally agreed to sing. We both sing solos along with others, then they pair us up randomly with people to sing two songs at the same time.

Luke has even gotten Iris and Prim to sing too. They have much better voices than me.

I haven't spoken to Peeta properly for a while so I have no clue what songs he's singing next week.

I hear my door knocking from downstairs, finishing getting changed I spring down the stairs and open the door.

Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael stand there smiling.

Luke picks me up in a hug and walks further in. I hear the door shutting and the others following.

"I was about to go out." I whine.

"Why? Where?" Ashton asks.

"Just somewhere, to visit people." I answer.

"Parents?" Luke whispers in my ear.

I nod and he puts me down.

"M'kay. Drop a text when you're back okay?" Luke asks.

I nod, forcing a smile.

"You want company?"

I shake my head. "I'll be fine."

He nods. "Come on guys, Kat will drop a text when she's back."

The groan and walk out, leaving me to myself.

I grab my bag, putting my phone, headphones, purse and makeup bag in. Truth is I am going to my parents graves, but I'm going out after I come back and get changed.

I sling my bag across my chest and slip my shoes on, grabbing the bag of flowers and walk out, locking my door behind me and dropping my keys in my bag.

Quickly walking to the cemetry, I arrive there in the max, 15 minutes. I walk through each row, trying to remember where my dead mother and father lie.

Finally finding them, layed next to each other. I kneel in between the two graves, opening the bag and placing a bunch of flowers on my mothers then my fathers. Primroses and Katniss Root flowers.

"Mum, Dad, although I haven't been here in a while. I'm sorry. I've just been too caught up in things recently and it's hard. It's hard not having either of you there for me to talk to. I miss you both so much it's unbelieveable. I guess I should go now. I'm going out tonight, trying to sort my life out again. Bye Mum, bye Dad. I'll visit soon."

Getting up and brushing my knees, I put the plastic bag in my bag and head home.

before I start, I'm not aiming this at anyone!

Can I just get this out there, as I've said in one of my recent parts. I write these stories to get away from life in a way. Yes, they may not be realistic but who cares? It's fanfiction, the whole thing its self isn't real.

I had quite a few comments on the last chapter of 'how it wasn't realistic', I'm sorry, it's my book. I can do whatever I want and whatever comments that people write and I don't like, I will delete.

So I suggest all the ones that commented 'how it wasn't realistic' to grow the fuck up and if you don't like it, fuck off. I don't care.

I'm really not in one of my best moods right now so you've caught me on a wrong time. Sorry to all of you who are positive about my books, I love you guys💕

🎤He can be a trophy of a one night stand🎤