"I'd Expect Nothing Less From My Master!"

Chaldea was full of activity in this morning as the servants went on with their lives before farming would commence. In the middle of this noise, Stuff, was looking into a pile of papers, a pensive expression marking his face.

"Mash..."

The shielder servant walking at his side, Mash Kyrielight perked up and gazed into her Master's eyes expectantly. Noticing her attention, he spoke up.

"For a first timer, this fanfiction isn't bad at all. But there's one thing I can't help but notice."

The girl nodded, her eyes glimmering with an uncharacteristic determination.

"That relationship between the main heroine and that 'Sufft' guy, it's really rushed. Barely 5 chapters in and they're already an item. You may need to add some more fluff to it." Stuff pointed out.

"I-I see. And so, what do you think about the main heroine?"

Before the Master of Chaldea could even answer, an invisible force pushed him on the floor, scattering the pages of Mash's fanfiction into the ground.

As Stuff tried to get up, he felt a weight pushing on his stomach, when looking for the cause, he was met with a fierce demon, arms crossed looking down on him.

"Fancy meeting you here my lord!"

"Is this how you oni greet people? If so, bonus points for the unnecessary violence." Stuff mentioned, struggling to breathe due to the pressure on his stomach

"Nice try, but meaningless flattery will lead you nowhere!" Ibaraki spoke up, the clashing with the rising smile on her face as the harem protagonist's compliments reached her.

"Instead, how about you direct your compliments to something more productive. Now tell me! Did you notice something?"

'So it's one of these games...'

The Master of Chaldea decided to play along with the blatantly romantic trope and looked over Ibaraki's body, from the part where Ibaraki is sitting on him, passing through her brand new swimsuit to the very top of her head. After a small amount of time, Stuff took his decision.

"You polished your horns?"

Ibaraki's face darkened at that answer, and in a deafening silence, she stood back up and ran back to her room. Stuff took the opportunity to get back to his feet, dusting his uniform.

"Did I get the good answer?"

"I think you should apologize, senpai." Said Mash, who was busy gathering her fanfiction back together after Ibaraki came like a storm

"Nonsense, she didn't say I failed. That basically means I succeeded."

"Senpai... we need to talk."

[Timeskip]

That conversation with Mash ended up lasting over one hour and was mostly pointless. But despite all that, something within the Master of Chaldea triggered a wish to visit Ibaraki's room. Probably not because of some type of brainwashing, that would just be scary.

Not even bothering to knock, Stuff entered in the room, noticing Ibaraki laying on her bed. Disregarding basic decency, he approached her to make sure she was actually sleeping. Once he was basically next to her, he heard.

"How?"

After he voiced his incomprehension in a muffled noise, his clothes were grabbed on by a noticeably blushing Ibaraki.

"How did you even notice!? I polished my horns after changing outfit! How could you even see that!?"

"Oh that? I just thought you looked especially sharp today. So I assumed that's where it came from." The Master bluntly stated, further embarrassing the oni as her grip loosened up. Unsure of how to proceed, he kept speaking

"I guess this is it. Now I will lea-"

"No."

"Wha-"

"I said no, you're not moving from here." At this point, Ibaraki was practically snuggling into her Master's chest as tears were forming up. Utterly defeated, the Master complied

"Fine."

They spent the rest of the day playing games, eating sweets and ended up sleeping in the same bed, not leaving the other's presence for the entire day.

------------------

Finally restored the balance of oni

Finally restored the balance of oni. You should get one last chapter before I leave everyone alone with these... at least until Saber Wars

A chapter with a character I actually forgot to mention last time.