"Step Away Senpai! It's Time For The Main Character To Shine! ~☆"

Stuff's Chaldea, or his harem for those who figured out what his deal was has been very largely expanding throughout the year. To the point where giving time to everyone is starting to become a logistical nightmare.

It isn't to say he isn't trying, for a man who's never experienced the impossible, managing an ever expanding harem is nothing more than another piece of work in the pile.

At the early hours of the morning, as the orange sun shines through the Room's windows, the Master of Chaldea was prepared for the daily bed assault, after all, the life of a Master allows for very little sleep.

The first thing the Master of Chaldea did was peeking under his bedsheets to be met back by the abyss. That chilling feeling sweeping up his body was all too familiar, and those red eyes slowly opening up to meet his only confirmed who today's perpetrator was. After all, how could he not recognize one of the few servants who stuck with him for almost as long as he could remember.

"Master... you're so warm... that's unfair..." Abigail mutters, her voice still waking up as she seemed to have fallen asleep. The two of them sit on the bed, slowly adapting to the waking world.

"So, wanna hit breakfast?" Stuff asks the young girl, eager to start the day.

"A tempting offer. And yet, I'll have to refuse. I need not to falter. I want you, I need you, and today, I will have you. Master!!!" Abigail opens her third eye and lays on her Master, hands on his shoulder, heads inching slowly as the small girl heads in for a kiss. Then, as their lips touched and their tongues intertwined, time seemed to stop.

Or rather, time had stopped, the birds stopped chirping, Chaldea's activity died down and the sexual tension looked for another story to play its part in. After the initial confusion settled, Stuff, who was the only one unaffected by the time stopping calmly put Abigail into his bed, covering her up and lightly tapping on her forehead, shutting down the portal to the outer realms.

The Master of Chaldea wakes up and starts stretching before looking for the solution. Although it's not like he needed to look. This particular troublemaker is one who makes herself known to the world.

"Bravo Senpai! Here I thought you would lay your hands on poor little Abby. But even someone like you wouldn't attack children is that right!?"

From a sea of stars and sparkles spawns a seductive succubus, or in her own words, a devilish kouhai. Clad in a bold swimsuit, bleached hair on her head and sporting a shining brown skin, BB has come for mischief.

"Thanks for the introduction narrator! I would turn you into a piggy but I don't want to be seen anywhere near you! ~☆" BB struck a pose as Stuff facepalmed

"No really, why do you girls think it's funny to speak to the narrator?" The Master of Chaldea looks at BB before resuming his normal demeanor. "So, what's your business?"

"Still the cool type, huh, Senpai?! Can't you let this devilish kouhai revel in her victory? After all..." The room suddenly glitches out. And as it stabilizes, the room remains unchanged, down to Abigail laying on the bed. The difference is the sudden apparition of a bundle of tentacles forming a chair raising BB higher than her Master and said Master being restrained by more tentacles coming from seemingly nowhere.

"I am where I belong. Right above you. On top of the world. How do you feel Senpai? Gone are the day of little old BB, an AI with no real ability, unable to sink her claws in this world's code. Now, with the help of a few friends of mine, I call the shots. How does it feel, Senpai?" She lifts her Master's chin, showing his head, who was displaying... complete and utter boredom. BB's smile soon turned into a frown.

"That's true, that's true, you've always hated monologues. But this is what happens when you no longer calls the shots. Don't worry, you will learn to enjoy it. Now, what says you?"

With a violent motion, she slapped the Master's head to the point where the impact moved it, her mischievous smile returning as she grabs the Master's head again and hears his words.

"To..."

"Torn!? Now now, Master aren't you skipping way too many bases!?" BB designs embarrassment as she slaps the Master again, harder than the first time. Except that the Master now raises his head by himself.

"TOKI WO TOMARE!" As these words were uttered, the glitches started all over, undoing the changes BB implemented and teleporting behind his kouhai, punching the top of her head.

"Ow! What was that!? Don't you know it's rude to hit a lady!?" BB shouts, rubbing the part that was hit.

"Yeah, or so I was told." He punches BB on the cheek, making her fall down and tear up.

"Y-you!!!" BB's eyes turn red as her expression shows pure fury. The situation stays still for a moment before her expression mellows down, and then turns into one of fear. "What's happening!? Why are my hacking powers not working!?"

"Because I run the show, or something like that." Stuff bluntly responded, shattering whatever confidence remained in BB.

"Get out!!! Get out!!! Get out!!!" She summons tentacles out of the ground, and as they seemed to head towards the Master of Chaldea, turned back to hit BB instead.

"What even is that!? I'm calling hax!" Is all BB could say before one of the tentacles plugged her mouth. Stuff instead turned his attention to Abigail who was witnessing the whole spectacle ever since Stuff turned the tables.

"Wanna help me deal with her?"

"Only if you give me the source of my cravings." Abigail slowly walks towards the scene, as Stuff ponders.

"Deal."

It is said that ever since this day, BB has learned to behave. What happened in this moment remains known only be the involved parties.

---------------------------

I think this may be my first chapter breaking the 1000 words mark. To be fair I kinda popped off, don't expect to see something similar for the other servants that will come in the following weeks.

I'm only showing this off because it's the first time I got 2 gold servants in a GSSR

I'm only showing this off because it's the first time I got 2 gold servants in a GSSR. NP2 Nezha btw.

Fun fact #314890: Abby is somehow the 13th most lewded servant in the Fate Series (and 17th most lewded character overall). For reference, she's just ahead of Okita and right behind mama Emiya. Of course counting Saber twice.