"The one true wife of Chaldea has come to take her place!"

After this short stay at the Enma-Tei, filled with memories of all kind, some new encounters that might leave a mark in Stuff's short history and perhaps a few regrets.

And yet, there is very little time to dwell on these as life has to go on, and old habits have to set anew. But one thing that wasn't usual was Stuff's favorite servant, the fifth emperor of Rome, having an argument with her Master.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMETHING THIS VILE CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!" Nero shouted up a storm as Stuff covered his ears.

"I'm not forcing you to anything, I'm just sayi-"

"AAAH!!! AAAH!!! AAAH!!! I'M NOT HEARING YOU!!! THIS HERESY SHALL REMAIN UNSAID!!!"

"Sweet pizza isn't that bad. That's literally all I'm saying."

No response, after Stuff looks over to her direction, he could see tears welling up into Nero's eyes. He was going to reach out to her when footsteps could be heard by the two of them. This was unlike Stuff to pick on finer details, and he would have likely ignored it if not for the cold sweat running down on Nero's spine.

The emperor of roses quickly snuggles up to her lover's arm, not as a romantic gesture, she coiled her whole body on Stuff's arm, scared that if she let go, he would get away, which only confused him further.

"This man sure knows just how to drive you crazy, foolish emperor. Can you even handle this?"

From seemingly nowhere, a voice appeared, followed by a meticulous entrance that has to be rehearsed several times.

Every single movement, from the subtle twitching of fox ears, to the hip sway to the tail's wild swinging had been practiced to drive men crazy. This stunning entrance was met with Nero's ire and a yawn from Stuff.

"It is unlike you to worry about me Caster. Have you decided to support me in my romantic endeavor!?" Nero's words were filled with a special type of venom, it was obvious these two had a story together.

The Caster servant moved straight in front of the Master of Chaldea, embracing him while keeping an eye out for her eternal rival.

"Of course! This Tamamo is as helpful as she is adorable. I couldn't stand the sight of your struggle so I swooped in to take care of your... burden." She snuggles in even closer to Stuff, gunning in for a kiss until Nero pushes the foxy Caster out.

"Don't think I will let you do as you please! And why aren't you reacting!?" The Master of Chaldea was at a breaking point and decided to break apart the feuding bunch by putting his hands on their head.

"Mikon! Have you decided it was time to affirm your love to m- iyyah!" Tamamo's yelp of surprise coincided with the moment Stuff started to rub both their heads in a methodical manner. The two of them had trouble withstanding the pressure as their heads were lowering and their legs were trembling.

"Saber, wh-what is that? How can such a simple movement feel so- hnngh!!!"

"Ah yes... you're new here Caster. This is how he settles disputes among the female servants." Nero tried to keep her breathing steady despite the tactical onslaught going on on her head. "These rubbings... are one of his many powers. He won't stop until... until we settle this." The two servants drop down on their knees as the Master joins them, keeping an expressionless face as he continues the head rubbing.

"Tr-truce?" Tamamo extends a hand to her rival, which she took. At this very moment, the rubbing stopped as the two servants laid on the ground, recovering their strength.

"So, you guys have any plans?" Stuff offered his help for the two rivals to get back on their feet.

"Well now that you've made me feel this way, I am contractually obligated to become a Tamamo for you and you only!" The shrine maiden went back on the offensive, stunning the Roman Emperor.

"Sure." Nero instantly stepped between the two of them to reassure her position.

"NONE! OF! THAT! I agreed to fooling around with other beauties, but if this fox becomes your woman, what does that make me?" Stuff grabbed Nero's head to put their foreheads together.

"I promised. Through winds and harsh weather, I will be yours before all, just as you will be mine before all." Stuff earnestly stated, causing Nero to tactically retreat.

"That's unfair, I have no choice but to accept when you out it like that."

This seemingly fated rivalry bloomed on this day and not once will they not be seen fighting, whether among themselves or for their Master's attention.

----------------

Remember when I said I didn't manage to get Tamamo? Well I scrambled enough to get 30 quartz (and like 5 tickets from the event) and attempt one last multi before Tamamo permanently departs.

This was the result. So now if you don't mind, I'll claim that perfect summoning streak since I started this book once again. And the main character license as well.