"A friend of lady Skadi is a friend of ours."

It is unnecessary to say that Stuff didn't really take part in this Lostbelt issue. He did create an entire planet for the sake of his own neutrality after all.

His relationship with the foreign God have gone from neutral to unstable since he took in Artoria, and the other Chaldea is a bit of a mystery as far as bonds go. They did ally to take down Olympus, but there's an active effort from a group of servants to sour any form of cordiality between the two Chaldeas, with varying amounts of success. I guess that is what happens when a large servant drain goes from one Chaldea to another almost unilaterally.

And that is discounting all the third parties displaying open hostility, like BB and Koyanskaya. The former had quite a few run downs with the Master of Chaldea in recent times while the latter has been focusing on more personal matters. Has been being the key words.

What is the current predicament you might ask? Dozens of Valkyries besieged Chaldea's headquarters from seemingly nowhere. A sortie has been successfully organized and the situation has turned into a certain bloodbath. That is until Stuff decided to finish the conflict by teleporting right into the military base. And get beheaded on the spot but that hasn't stopped him before.

"So, you guys are done relieving your stress?" The Valkyries that had him surrounded were moving back, wary of every single one of his movements as Stuff's head grew back on his body.

The place stood still in this odd tension before one of the Valkyries put down her weapon. "And what is your purpose, Master of Chaldea?" She asked, not allowing the Master to relax by having the rest of the group approaching him to near contact.

This kind of threat doesn't work on the Master, who relaxed anyway, letting himself get stabbed by a dozen of valkyries, who recoiled out of instinct.

"We have no leader. Everyone here shares the same thought process. If you say something to one of us, you will say it to all of us."

Stuff put his hands in his pockets and out of him came a black sludge, covering the Valkyrie who was talking to him, before the others could even react, he disappeared.

In the reality marble, result of Stuff's attack, only himself and the Valkyrie who was swallowed in remained. From the small camp, there was nothing. Only plain darkness surrounded both characters.

"What is that?" The Valkyrie didn't seem particularly distressed, although she was looking around and pointing her spear at Stuff.

"Just a little room I created. Don't mind it, I just prefer my intimacy. The communications with the rest of your group should be fine." The Valkyrie checked out Stuff's words and the moment she figured out they rang true, she maintained communication with all the others.

"So, now for the reason of my visit. This whole battling is pointless, can we just... don't?"

The Valkyrie looked for any possible motion that could indicate ill intent. Eventually she replied.

"We have heard from our source that you have held Lady Skadi against her will." She said plainly.

"Seems like your source had some ill intent. Skadi is here. If you want I can bring you to her."

The dark room transformed into a familiar scene, at least when it came to the Valkyrie. The overwhelming light, the luxurious vegetation, the temperatures, cold enough to rival Chaldea itself, and the mana density, which was unrivalled in this world.

This was Scandinavia. An older, more mythical Scandinavia. One that is closest to the Lostbelt of old. Stuff, along with the Valkyrie walk through a large icy corridor, towards a door that stood out, even from afar.

"Wouldn't it have been better to teleport inside?" The Valkyrie asked, still keeping a safe distance away from the Master of Chaldea.

"Right? But Skadi said something about 'not having any unannounced entrances'. I think it's stupid." Stuff answered, swinging the oversized door to the throne room.

This room was, to not change anything, massive. Two huge flights of stairs stood right next to the door, but the place of interest was right in the middle, the throne standing on top of a tower within the castle. Motioning the Valkyrie to follow him, Stuff jumped it all up and arrived right in front of the throne, where Skadi was gazing over some paperwork, engraved in a plaque of glass.

"Yo." Stuff greeted, getting the goddess's eyes away from work as the Valkyrie landed right next by.

"Why hello Stuff. You should have told me of your arrival earlier." Skadi got up from her throne. "Did you come to ask for something? Or did you just want to pay me a visit?"

"We could do that, but I need you to deal with my problems for a moment." Stuff pointed at the Valkyrie besides him, who was still analyzing the goddess.

Skadi approached the Valkyrie, who remained unflinching, until she grabbed her head. "This worried expression doesn't suit you any, Ortlinde. You should let free of your worries." Skadi looked at Ortlinds face, through as many angles as she could before the Valkyrie flew backwards, increasing the distance.

"Are you really Lady Skadi?" Ortlinde had her guard way up, as Skadi was confused from this question.

Eventually, she put her foot down and answered. "Yes, I am Scathach-Skadi, goddess of snow and ice. What is your issue?"

After confirming the truth of the answer, the Valkyrie advanced towards Skadi, telling her truth in a way the Master of Chaldea shouldn't be able to understand.

"Hm, is that it? It looks like you've made a rather formidable enemy Stuff. This fox. Koyanskaya was it?"

"This much I knew. Did she tell you anything worth noting?"

"Oh!? You seem to take this one particular servant quite seriously. A rare sight indeed." Before Stuff could even answer, Skadi turned towards the Valkyrie.

"Before you make any unfortunate mistake, I believe it is my duty to explain the specific contract binding Stuff and myself. On his end, he has to divert enough resources for the creation and maintenance of this realm, along with guaranteeing its safety. As for me, I have to lead Scandinavia as I see fit, along the boundaries I was given, and provide with everything Master Stuff here desires within fair notice. Last but not least, there is a bilateral alliance between the two of us, meaning any attempt on one of us will be an attempt on the other. I take it you understand what that means." Skadi stated coldly.

"Y-yes, lady Skadi. I will announce it to every Valkyrie." Ortlinde flew off, leaving both the Master and Skadi on their own.

Ever since that day, there has been a new clause in the pact between Stuff and Skadi, something about a right to destroy Finland. Nothing important really.

------------------------------

Ah yes, the harem in one servant.

Would you look at that? Anew Skadi farmer, right as I was about to hit bond 11 with Parv- *gets a second copy of Parvati*

Old habits die hard man.