"A loss is a loss, ya got me Captain!"

This day was somewhat special. For the simple reason that the entire HQ collapsed. The reason? Well there's a massive fleet of flying boats in the sky. Despite the surprise attack in the middle of the night, nobody was too fussed. The servants set up a defense and while the Master was still asleep, a siege took place.

The hours piled on and eventually the Master woke up, noticing there was no roof on his head, and a noise of death at the outskirts of what used to be a bustling building. His first thought was to banish Mondays from the calendar, but that's probably not what the invader is looking for.

After pushing away the ruins of Chaldea, the Master finally faces the issue. From the top of the largest and front most boat, a woman with a scarred face looked down at the Chaldea crew.

"Took your time, Master of Chaldea!" The female pirate taunted from the top of her massive ship.

"Flying pirates I see. Glad we have a fallback plan for this case. Ushi, you're up." The Tengu girl moved closer.

Both Master and Servant leaped the 10s of meters separating them from the ship, earning a whistling from the captain.

"You sure you want to do that? That was a mighty impressive jump and all, but it's 2 on 50."

"You know how the rules go right?" The Master of Chaldea ignores the pirates to look upon his faithful servant.

"Kill everyone and take everything I want, was that it?"

"You got it. I'm taking care of the bouncy lady, you deal with the grunts."

"Yes my Lord!" Ushiwakamaru disappears into a blur as the bloodshed starts. The pirate woman looked at Stuff, slightly surprised yet still keeping her cool.

"That's bold I can give you that. But... you're only a Master, are you sure you want to do that? The captain pokes her temple with her gun, looking upon the Master of Chaldea.

"You're the leader, I'm the leader. Might as well cut out the middleman and get to the final fight." Stuff elbows an oncoming pirate and grabs his saber, pointing it towards the pirate.

"Are you actually bringing a sword to a gun fight!?" The captain laughs, shooting a few bullets off her gun.

"The thing is, we aren't on an even footing." The bullets go through the Master of Chaldea with no difficulty while black whips come out of the ground, tying up the captain.

"Heh, that's some freaky stuff you're doing here. Do you enjoy tying up women so bad?" The fearless pirate taunts in her opponent's direction.

"I guess you can say tentacle porn is my hobby." The Master of Chaldea responds, ignoring the very nature of this remark.

"Then I will have to rain on your parade." A cannon spawned right behind Stuff, firing in an instant. Yet, it was an instant too long as from one tap of his foot, the Master of Chaldea summons a black barrier which swallows up the blast.

"You're really unfair, y'know that?" The pirate hangs her head low, still restrained by the whips.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Stuff releases his combat stance and moved towards the pirate.

"Whatever. I lost, the law is on your side. It seems you know how it works."

Stuff looks around. Every boat that wasn't the captain's was a burning wreck. The frozen wasteland of Chaldea burned down to what was probably a cataclysmic state, but not something to care.

"Yup, now everything you have is mine. Have fun pillaging the world, the spoils will be mine." Stuff grabs the captain's hat and put it on his head.

"That's as bad as it gets, right? Well I don't have a choice." The harsh words contrasted with her smiling face as the restraints fell off. "Let's have a good time captain!"

And magically, everything was fixed on the next day. As well as a tremendous amount of crimes against humanity were committed.

-----------------------

Imagine releasing a chapter after basically a week

Imagine releasing a chapter after basically a week. Couldn't be me.