"Maybe Messing With A Chaotic Spirit Will Mix Things Up"

While the Master of Chaldea's attention was everyone's game during his waking hours, every servant knows better than to bother him in his sleep. Well, aside from that one time Kiara did try. It didn't end well for her. But nobody ever had the idea to ambush him the moment he awoke. This is the story of a first time.

The very moment Stuff opened his eyes, something felt odd. The purple lighting, the smell of incense all over the room along with the fact there was not a single speck of dust in this place was hint enough of what was happening. This place wasn't his room. A feeling further emphasized by a young blonde's piercing gaze on his face.

"A fine day we're having aren't we?" The Lady's calm demeanor contrasted with the situation both of them were in. Indeed, this room seemed to be a Bounded Field, completely isolated from the rest of the world.

"And to what do I owe the honor?" For Stuff, this was just a normal Sunday with a sprinkle of sequestration play, although he did wonder why this girl was sleeping next to him despite it being the first time they meet. The Lady giggled and answered truthfully.

"Well isn't it obvious? You may have the strongest magical circuits in history. Leaving you to anyone else would be detrimental." She sat up on the bed. With the sheets removed, Stuff noticed she looks a lot smaller than she let's on. He didn't care much about magus politics, nor the fact that they seemed to have caught up to him. But one thing did catch his attention.

"And what's the plan?" The Master of Chaldea raised an eyebrow, wondering what this all has to do with being forced into some strange room.

"Well, there's no use hiding it since there's nothing you can do." She turned her attention towards the Master of Chaldea. "The plan is very simple, I keep you in this tightly closed room..." She rolls on the bed on top of Stuff. "Until you accept to become my property, then I may set you free."

"And how do you plan to deal with my servants?" Stuff played along, not having much better to do in this empty room. The blonde smiled and answered.

"Other servants are no problem. This bounded field is outside of time. Time barely flows in this room. By the time they notice your absence, a few years will have passed." Stuff's eyes glowed at this bit of exposition, and almost instantly he fell asleep, leaving the girl baffled.

---Transition---

Eventually, Stuff woke back up. The lady passed by, greeting the Master of Chaldea.

"What even happens between you and your servants? It's been a whole 3 days you fell asleep." The Master of Chaldea rubbed a back of his head and let's out an awkward smile.

"Y'know, I'm having a blast with the girls, but it's a bit hard always staying on my guard." This announcement made the young girl smile wildly, as she took on a pensive position. Suddenly a liquid metal oozed out of the ground right in front of her. That liquid took on the form of a golem in a maid outfit before addressing the girl.

"Lady Reines, I have noticed changes in your behavioral patterns. I am here to ask you to reconsider your decision, for the El Melloi family's well-being." The maid put a knee on the ground, pleading her cause, which Reines quickly disregarded.

"Family politics are boring, Trimmau. I took my decision, I will become Master Stuff's servant. The party at Chaldea is exactly what I was looking for."

"Very well." The maid conceded, Reines' attention turned once more towards the Master of Chaldea. "Rejoice! You're free for now. Let's get back to Chaldea."

"Sure." Stuff got out of the bed onto a nearby wall and tore a hole into it which brought him into a closet in Chaldea, and into much closer proximity with Reines.

"So you could have just done that before?"

"Yeah, but every excuse to laze around is one I'll take."

Stuff opens the closet's door, realizing where in Chaldea he ended up. As on the other side of the door stood a red wearing emperor, confused about the situation.

"So this is where you were. I've been looking for you and here you are, fooling around with another servant. As expected from you Master."

Reines came out right after, holding her skirt and respectfully bowing to the Saber servant.

"I am servant Rider, Sima-Yi, but you may call me Reines." She introduced herself, to Nero's greatest joy.

"Umu! I like her already. I might just take her to my room." Nero leaves the room, singing to whoever wants to hear.

"Is she..."

"Serious? Yeah?"

Nero definitely tried a few things with Reines. Whether or not she succeeded is a whole other story.

------------------------

Of course I would try and roll for Reines, there's like 312711 reasons she's a great asset to my team

90 SQ and 15 tickets, not too shabby, and she's the second servant in a row to come from tickets. If I didn't know any better I'd think they're actually useful.