"What a hopeless child you are. But still, I love you."

For all intents and purposes, Stuff is a child. His body and behavior may match those of a young adult, but this doesn't change the fact he's two years old. The reason he was able to grow so quickly while keeping his mental together lays on the servants who accompanied them since his very first day.

But the most important reason for his development was the color purple. He doesn't have an artist's soul or anything, but he still enjoyed the color, over the months he started to associated with the warmth and kindness a woman brings. The reason behind that? Well, nothing in particular.

Is what Stuff would have answered, in an attempt to dodge the subject of why he liked the color so much. But the truth is, that a certain servant, who he didn't start on the best terms with. But she very quickly took on a motherly role for the Master of Chaldea, overlooking his growth with a gentle gaze.

Her contribution to the Master's life can not be understated, for he was, only a year after his birth, a mostly functional adult, who was able to shoulder the burdens associated with his position.

But just like a mother, her role has diminished as her protegee has grown. She is still, for all intents and purposes the backbone of Chaldea, handling the more tedious aspects of keeping such a large facility running, but her role in raising Stuff has been far less involved.

And yet, something was off. It felt like her role wasn't over. Was it just her desire to stick with the Master? Well she did grow fond of him, she couldn't deny, but she knew how to let go.

Did she want something else from him? Was the mother child relationship not scratching that itch? Parvati never really showed that kind of love ever since she became a pseudo servant, to her, everyone deserved love, but this kind of love had to be reserved for a special someone, so it couldn't be that.

All these questions weren't helping at all. She would need to have a conversation with Stuff. The problem is, he was too damn busy.

Stuff built the world in a week, but according to him, it would take him much longer to re-create a population and a history. Any significant progress was halted by the Lostbelt kings immigrating after their loss, and some servants' whims also didn't make things easy. And that is not to count the daily grind for materials and dealings with outside forces

And this is why Parvati forced the door open, in the dead of the night, and forced Stuff out of his sleep, which was a feat only she could pull off.

"Oh hey Parvati. Did I call you in my sleep? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." The goddess held a giggle at the gap between the current half asleep Stuff and his normal persona.

"Would you mind going outside for a moment? I... really need to have this talk."

Stuff obliged, trying his best to get up, which he didn't fail at, with some help from Parvati. He was going to cast a wormhole, but the goddess stopped him.

"I'd rather we have a walk." And so they did, heading down the long corridor of Chaldea, Stuff and Parvati were in front of the entrance.

There, a white bull, with horns of gold awaited them, wearing lots of ornaments. Parvati headed there first and the bull lowered itself, allowing Parvati to ride it.

"Get behind me, unless you want to run behind Nandi." She giggled, and Stuff quickly made his way towards the mount.

As they galloped away from Chaldea, the icy surrounding turned into greener pastures, grass spreading on the unfriendly ground, likely a consequence of the bull's authority, Stuff mused.

"Didn't take you for the kind to ride animals." Stuff shot out, not sure of how to start the conversation.

"Then you would be wrong, if it wasn't for Trishula, I would have been a Rider!" Parvati rebutted, trying to talk over the bull's noise.

Silence resumed, until Parvati restarted the conversation. "I wanted to talk to you about something. It's... about us." Parvati thought hard, about the best way for her to express her feelings. "Ever since that day, over a year ago, where I took it upon myself to act as a mother to you."

"You were trying to be my mother?" Stuff responded, cutting Parvati's train of thought.

"Of course I did! I wanted to make sure you would grow into a fine gentleman, capable of helping everyone you love. Now look at you, head of a large group, constantly protecting your world, creating a peaceful place, not only for servants, but even extending it to humans who don't want to fight in the Lostbelts. I couldn't be more proud of you." Amidst her praise for the one she dubbed her child, she felt a pinch on her heart.

"But now that I've done everything I wanted. Now that you've become such a great man. I just feel like I'm no longer needed. So... I just wanted to say I'm-"

Before she could finish her sentence, she yelped as the Master of Chaldea was holding her waist. She tried to formulate a sentence, amidst her confusion and embarrassment.

"W-w-what was that for!? Don't hug people out of nowhere!?"

"Are you leaving! It sounded like you were leaving! Please don't leave me!"  Stuff pleaded desperately, forcing Parvati to stop Nandi.

She got away from Stuff's grasp, going down from the bull. The moment she touched the ground, she held Stuff in her arms, consoling the Master of Chaldea.

"Now now, being spoiled is not good. I would never abandon you like that. So don't worry about this and keep doing your best. Mommy is proud of you." Stuff didn't respond and instead clung to that warmth.

This single, overly childish gesture was all she needed to set her doubts ablaze. She now knew her purpose in Chaldea, to take care of Stuff in ways only she could do. By being there as a mother. And while she was worried about her boy's needy behavior, part of her was more than happy to indulge him.

Eventually, Stuff felt heavier, taking a quick look at his face, it seemed that he fell asleep.

So she asked Nandi to create a tree for both mother and child to lay together, under the blessing of the bull.

Needless to say, when he woke up, Stuff forgot everything about this embarrassing conversation, but Parvati was now more resolute than ever.

-------------

I'm not the kind of dude to say my writing is shit

I'm not the kind of dude to say my writing is shit. But holy shit my writing is shit. I simply cannot write Parvati in a satisfying way. So if you're a Parvati simp, sorry I guess.