"It Is Time For The Flower Of Roma To Bloom"

Due to the nature of its Master, Chaldea was a place with very few outspoken rules. Yet, because of the nature of its servants, it is a place with many unspoken rules. One of these unspoken rules was that, while the other servants may fight for Stuff's affection any time. Nero solely needs to say the word, and she may spend as much time as she wishes with her Master, with no opposition from the other female servants.

Of course Nero wasn't Stuff's first servant, she may not even be the most reliable, but one thing was sure, the connection he felt with her was by far the strongest he felt with anyone.

And it's solely because of that connection that Stuff and Nero share the same bed, a privilege that most of Chaldea struggled to accept.

As the sun was offering its assets, the couple was already basking in the other's body warmth as kisses and laughter played a background music which blessed the ears of everyone present.

Eventually, the duo's passion calmed down, contact only made by their hands intertwining, they laid for a second before taking on a slightly less romantic stance. And yet Nero seemed insecure about something, which she immediately shared with her husband.

"I need you to listen to an... issue I've been having, about me, about us."

Stuff's smile faded slightly, going from euphoria to to simple joy, as his wife continued with her speech.

"I do know it has only been four months we've been together, but some thing's been amiss for this whole relationship. It's something I can't put my finger on, yet it has been devouring me since we've met."

No matter what it is, it made the Bridal Saber rather upset, as she took on a pensive expression. As for the Master of Chaldea, he leaned back for a moment, trying to figure out what torments his dearest servant. Until an idea came to him.

"Have you ever considered that, maybe because we got married the moment we made eye contact, we didn't get time to know each other and form a deeper connection."

Nero looked at her master, thinking deeper on his words, until she entirely disregarded them.

"Deeper connection? I thought I married a man, not a wimp!"

She laughed at the very idea there was such a thing as getting to know each other before engaging in a life long promise.

"Someone gives me the power to not jump on this woman." And Stuff definitely agreed with this mentality

"If you won't, maybe I will!"

To words she joined action as she pinned down the Master of Chaldea, whose smirk came back full blast.

"You asked for it."

The couple wrestled on their bed for hours on end, only leaving once the desire for food grew harder than the desire for the other.

Several hours went by, and morning became afternoon as Stuff was wandering in the corridor, until a red blur made its appearance in front of the Master of Chaldea.

"Rejoice, my dear Master! It is I, the Red Saber, donned in my blazing outfit."

That blur was very obviously Nero, in a very different outfit from her usual bridal gown.

"Like the arson aesthetic."

"Umu, a man of taste, I commend you for that. But now is no time for praise. I ditched the bride outfit for a simple reason. I believe we have spent too much time as husband and wife, and excess is always unwise. Which is why I want to enjoy you, not as your wife, but as your servant. What do you say of that?"

"That's cool, I wanted to go commit war crimes, want to tag along?"

Stuff retorted, unsure about what to say about his wife's whims and focused on more urgent matters.

"Of course! This dress is the one I always wear when committing war crimes."

Nero cheerfully strutted forward, increasing the distance with a Master at walking pace.

"Butt window. I enjoy that."

As she heard those words, she turned her head to the Master, stopping movement, yet still keeping her backside in sight.

"Of course, it is to make sure you always stay behind me. I would make for a poor servant if I can't protect my master after all."

As the Master of Chaldea successfully caught up to his servant, he pulled the Saber into a wordless embrace from behind.

"I take it you appreciate the gesture, but for now, we are not husband and wife, let's keep the unnecessary flirting for the bedroom."

"I think this is very necessary flirting. Besides, as the Master, I am the one who decides."

"How unfair, but I shall do as you ask."

--------------

Me? Simping? Quit it with the false accusations. I'm just popping off today, or, well, I guess it's yesterday for you.

This is part 1 which is the summon part, this will come with the bond 10 but right after.

Now bye.