"We are pirates, and so we take what we want." "You can't run away Master!"

Soon after Beni-Enma's contract, the tongue-cut sparrow invited Stuff along with the entirety of Chaldea to the Enma-Tei, an establishment which she runs from the depth of Hell.

She told the Master of Chaldea to take it as an early honeymoon for him and Tamamo Cat, and while there is clearly some misunderstanding to clear, a free hotel stay is too good to pass up on.

And what a stay that was. While the inn itself was fairly run down, a bit of collaboration with the "proper" Chaldea not only got it back to running condition, but even freed the inn from most of its trouble in a matter of days. Leaving the remaining time for both Chaldeas to rest.

An agreement has been passed that both Masters will share the same room, each with their own servants in case of an impromptu attack by one of the Chaldeas.

To Stuff, all this politicking and paranoia was a pain so he left the meeting early while Da-Vinci Lily was volunteering for Ritsuka Fujimaru's side.

After a very heated game of Uno with very notable gamer moments on every side, everyone settled on going to sleep.

That was probably a terrible idea, as the following day, both Masters ended up tied up at the entrance of the inn.

"Your Masters are now ours! All of you servants better work for us if you want to keep them alive!" A tall blonde with killer proportions boasts to who wants to hear it. Which is nobody. The masters weren't really bothered by the events unfolding and the servants trusted them enough to not get involved.

"It would really help if you could show a bit more fear." The servant pleaded at the Masters while they were having a conversation.

"Are you into the whole getting tied up thing?" Stuff asked.

"Not at all! It's the first I heard of it, in fact. The whole capturing us and taking over Chaldea thing." Ritsuka denied strongly.

"I see. Yeah, that's what happens when you don't pay attention to your servants. They end up doing their own thing."

"A very valuable lesson senpai. Although to be fair, there are a lot of servants in my Chaldea."

"Are you flexing?"

"Can you guys even be situationally aware for five minutes!?" The Servant yelled, trying to break her way into the conversation.

"Hehe, I'm sorry Anne. I'm just having a lot of fun hanging out with Senpai without the end of the world getting in the way." Ritsuka gives a warm smile.

"We both have experience with getting tied up. So, that wasn't very clever." Stuff stretches, as Anne's expression quickly changes.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?" Stuff scratches his head, confused.

"How did you free your arms!?" Anne screamed in pure incomprehension.

"I did? Oh shit I did! My bad. Didn't mean to do this. Now that's awkward." Stuff jumps up and grand another servant who was lurking under the ceiling. "Might as well grab you now that the operation is bust."

Anne saw her friend and fellow pirate in Stuff's arms and immediately loaded her rifle on Ritsuka's head.

"You better release Mary before I end her!!!"

"Wow, that's not very nice." Ritsuka pouted at Anne. Stuff sighs and starts a discussion with Mary.

"Is she always like that?"

"Anne is a really nice girl. Sometimes she's just... a bit too honest with her feelings."

"Makes sense. Now if you don't mind.

Stuff puts Mary down before heading straight in front of Anne in a split second. She does try to move her rifle but it is promptly punched out of her hands.

"Now that we're actually done with this, would you mind explaining what the fuck!?" Stuff says, with no real emotion.

"There's nothing to explain. I want something and I take it, like all pirates do!" Anne states proudly.

"Then you can begin by explaining what you want from us. We don't really have much in the way of... anything really."

The conversation turns silent, Anne wondering if she should just be honest or look for another way out. Eventually, she sighs and explains herself.

"Look, Stuff was it? Sorry that you were wrapped up into it, literally, I let it get out of control after a moment. I just thought that we weren't respected enough, Mary and myself. I know that we aren't that big of a deal as far as servants go. But we felt really lonely and I ended up with this plan, to become the real masters of Chaldea. You were just an unknown variable in all that."

Stuff listened to Anne as she went into excruciating detail about her situation in the "proper" Chaldea. He took a moment to think about his next words before he uttered them.

"Your troubles are legitimate, Anne. The thing is she's not really an experienced Master, and not that clever either."

"Hey!" Ritsuka screamed at Stuff, signaling her disagreement.

"Regardless, her Chaldea is much bigger than mine, and I have more experience than her. So I can tell it must be impossible for her to deal with everyone."

"Are you saying that I need to keep my desires in check? Because if so-"

"I'm saying that your Master is tied up and I have no desire to free her. From there everything is up to you." Stuff cuts her off before she gets any more wrong. Anne beams at the possibilities before retorting

"Just what I wanted to hear ~!" Anne grabs the tied up Master and brings her God knows where. Stuff was going to leave as he feels some added weight on his arm.

"Want me to tag along?"

"I do. Thank you for bringing Anne to her senses." Mary answers.

"Fine by me."

Anne, Mary and the two Masters had a very nice day. Eventually, at the end of their stay at the Enma-Tei, the dual servant decided to switch allegiance and instead to go with Stuff. Something that was unheard of, but nothing impossible for someone like Stuff.

----------------

Didn't have any inspiration on this one. Year one servants are hard to write about. So here's a tidbit of story. There are two Chaldeas, each with their Masters. What does that mean? You tell me.

To be fair, I also got these two with my 500 SQ, and second copies for Wu Zetian and Astraea, so it's not as bad as I made it seem in the last chapter

To be fair, I also got these two with my 500 SQ, and second copies for Wu Zetian and Astraea, so it's not as bad as I made it seem in the last chapter. But I'm still not rolling on shared rate-ups anymore.