"Show me your value as a Master! Pyon pyon!"

When you are very bad at making decisions, every day brings its all surprise. And Stuff is great at taking bad decisions. Although none of them ever warranted a gae bolg in the throat before waking up.

As he opened his eyes, the blur sitting on top of him revealed itself to be... a bunny?

Adjusting his vision, Stuff finally noticed the woman in the costume, and the fact his throat was impaled. He didn't pay much mind to all this background noise and instead focused on the sight in front of him.

"I don't remember ordering a stripper. I think you got the wrong-"

Before he could continue his quip, the bunny girl cut him off. "You're slow! It's way past noon. I've had the time to pierce your body hundreds of time. This is a poor sight for a Master." She hopped out of the bed, allowing Stuff some freedom of movement.

"You even dug your heel into my body. You do know it takes energy to regenerate. Well whatever I have a day to begin." Stuff was right in front of the door until the very same spear slammed it open, forcing the Master to catch it.

The Master turned back, visibly angry at the spear wielder, who smirked in response. "That is a much more appropriate answer. Now I'll expect you hear my offer." The bunny girl approached the Master, who rematerialized the door by the time she reached conversational distance.

"Just make it quick. I have better things to do." Stuff leaned on the door, which the bunny girl took as her queue to speak.

"You are officially invited to the first instalment of the Holy Grail Front."

"Is... Is that the reason you woke me up?" Stuff was, for the first time ever, baffled at someone's idiocy.

"An unwarranted reaction. I believe it is in your benefit to participate in this event. After all, you have never participated to a Holy Grail War, have you?"

"I haven't, and I don't think I would want to."

"A shame really. On your own, you are very strong. And that's a problem. You do not rely on your servants, like a good Master would. And because of that, your dream hangs on a thread."

"Just how much do you know?" Stuff now had his guard very raise. Whoever this bunny suited lancer was, there's a high chance she means trouble.

"As a warrior, it only makes sense that I know as much as I can on a strong opponent. Regardless, I am waiting your answer." The Lancer servant swung her spear around, gazing at the man in front of her.

Seeing hesitancy in the Master's look, she continued along with her attempts to seal the deal. "And, of course, should you win the Holy Grail Front, I will make sure you be handsomely rewarded."

From thin air came a Holy Grail, the Lancer servant proudly displaying the artifact, to Stuff's annoyance.

The Master of Chaldea approached the cup, covering it with his hand. In a matter of seconds, the magical energy held within the Grail spiked, and came very close to breaking point.

"A small favor from me. Now that thing will be more valuable. That should help you find more willing participants. If there are any." Stuff was about to leave the room until yet again, he was stopped.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Stuff said, very livid.

"You display a power greater than a Grail and expect me to just let you go. Foolish! Now I need to have you in my tournament. State your price, and you shall have it!"

Tension rised, as the two stared each other down, until the Master of Chaldea reached a conclusion.

"Fine, I'll play your games this time. As for my demands, they'll be simple trust me." And thus, the Master of Chaldea laid out his conditions. Which got the bunny Lancer to burst into laughter.

"Hahahaha! Those demands are fitting for a warrior. Very well, I made a promise. I'll be expecting you!"

On these words, a new saga opened in Stuff's life.

----------------------

Why yes, I did get Scathach to bond 8 during Shishoufest

Why yes, I did get Scathach to bond 8 during Shishoufest. Are you telling me you had a life last week?