"The fuck you say to me you little shit, I'll have you know I-"

When the Chaldea team isn't staying home, a great deal of adventuring through space and time has to be done to take care of certain anomalies. Today, the Master of Chaldea, with a team of 5 people adventuring into a jungle area.

"Nothing to signal Master. Waiting for orders." The monotonous voice belonged to Mysterious Heroine X Alter, dressed in a fully armored gear.

"Let's move to a better spot." Ecchan nodded while Stuff looked at the minimap. Concern grew upon the Master of Chaldea as the dots representing the other members were moving frantically and disappearing.

"Move!" He exclaimed as both master and servant jumped aside dodging the bullets. The duo retaliated by shooting bullets of their own until they noticed a shadowy figure dashing through the dense nature.

"Master! I'm engaging the foe. I will need you to provide cover." Stuff nodded and the team ran towards that lone figure.

This chasing session lasted until they reached a more open space. That strange figure stopped in its motion and the three combatants stood off in this green field.

"This bastard is looking down on us. I'm taking care of them." Ecchan said sounding particularly fierce. Stuff nodded and the other two jumped at each other's throat.

This was a battle of extreme technique where stabs and bullet wounds were traded about equally. This was rather usual as this jungle was Ecchan's territory where she stood undefeated for all the months since her summoning.

Stuff was also helping in whatever ways he could, providing cover fire and guiding the foe to a more advantageous position for Ecchan to land a few good hits. But even there, the advantage was clearly on the side of the foe and eventually.

A clean knife strike sliced her down, finishing the berserker off. The mood darkened further again as Stuff was preparing to attack but then... a blinding light erupted, someone had thrown a flashbang. Stuff moved as much as he could to avoid eventual sneak attacks, and when he recovered his sight...

He was surrounded. It was a clear show of dominance, while neither of the combatants opposing him were at the best of their capabilities, he still stood alone against five other opponents. But this wasn't enough for him to give up, he grabbed something out of his pocket and...

Got riddles with holes the moment he moved. The game, was over.

"Why is the animation for throwing objects so damn long!?" Stuff exclaimed, holding his controller tight into his hands.

"The move was to attack the weakest opponent with your handgun. At least take a kill or two before dying. Ecchan stated, grabbing herself a cup of coffee.

"You're not wrong. Counter argument: I will never take the correct decision and you know it." Stuff stood up, straightening up his suit before looking at the screen.

"And this is why you're going to get their address and end their lives?"

"You know me so well." Stuff grinned, running towards the game.

Far away from Chaldea, in a room lit with nothing but a computer screen, a princess entered, a bowl of ramen in one hand. Carelessly humming an anime opening, she couldn't see what was coming to her.

"Yo." Stuff greeted, sitting on her gamer chair, browsing her artwork folder.

"Awa!" In her surprise, she dropped the bowl on the ground, shattering it and spilling all the contents on the floor.

"I suppose you know who I am and what I'm doing here. "Stuff was holding a bowl of ramen, the same one which was shattered on the ground a second back, in perfect condition. He stood up and inches closer to the princess.