"Y'know what? Might as well beat you at your own game."

The 9th of February 2021 was a turning point for Chaldea, an event known as the Greater Chaldea exodus. It was the day where Chaldea's effectives raised by nearly 40%, putting a dent into what was called, up to this day the Greater Chaldea's servant pool. The reasoning given was the peaceful nature of the smaller Chaldea attracting the more free spirited heroes but the truth was different.

"YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME RIGHT!!!"

There was one servant, fully clad in armor who couldn't stand the idea of servants living such a leisurely life. And that servant was wrecking the whole place apart. The preparations for the upcoming Valentine's Day were cancelled as the special chocolate (which was only spiked with 5% of love potions and other aphrodisiacs) was destroyed.

Parvati was attempting to stop the wild servant but her sheer strength and her unrefined technique got the better of the goddess who was pushed back into the Master's room, along with a massive portion of the wall.

"Tsk, goddess my ass. How did this place even hold for so long when the servants can't even hold their damn weapon?" The knight looked at the goddess, who couldn't even get up, until an irritating sound came to her ear.

The Master of Chaldea, who had not started the farming day quite yet was enjoying some leisurely time, looping the Yuru Yuri opening with loud speakers. It was a wonder how she even managed to break walls so thick she couldn't even hear that irritating sound. Eventually it became too much and she decided to break the entire setup, finally getting Stuff's attention.

"Have your parents ever taught you to speak to people before causing property damage?" The Master got up, rubbing some dust off of him before going face to face, or rather face to helmet with the red knight.

"The fuck you're on, lecturing me about decency while blasting shit!" Despite her muffled voice due to the helmet, Stuff could tell she was frustrated by something. "In fact, who the fuck are you and why the Master lets you do this shit?!" She continues on, pointing her sword towards Stuff.

"I'm the Master." Stuff says in a monotone voice, displaying very little interest at the crazy girl with a sword dangerously close to his face.

Said servant actually was very confused about this very situation, but still stabbed Stuff right into the throat, without even a bit of hesitation. "Is that it? Why did it bother them so damn bad to kill this jackass." The knight tried to pull out the sword with no success. She tried again, didn't work any better. No matter how much strength she used, Clarent just didn't want to budge.

Eventually, she noticed something. Clarent was being covered by something. It wasn't blood, it was more viscous, it smelled different, and even more noticeably, it was black. That thing took over the blade, and that's when the Master she thought she had killed started moving a single hand. he poked the corrupted Clarent once, and twice in slow succession. Slowly the blade pulled itself out of Stuff's throat right into the ground, straight up ignoring the red knight's hold on it.

Stuff cleared his throat, which immediately closed down, as if no damage was done. This enraged the knight severely, who tried to go for another attack, but Clarent was dead stuck on the ground, and no amount of strength seemed to pull it away.

"Can we not do that? I'm not even wearing pants." Stuff was nonchalant about this situation, which contributed even more to his opponent's rage.

Red sparks started to flow out of the red knight's body, the armor started to tear itself apart, starting with the helmet, and soon following with the rest of the armor. As the mana unleashed itself further and further, the black matter stalled before being pushed back by the red sparks emanating from Mordred, who was at this point wearing very little clothing. Slowly, as the black matter eroded, she started to lift Clarent, aiming for an overhead strike. "I'm gonna fucking kill you! Clarent Blood Arthur!" She jumped on the Master, aiming to kill, with only his arm protecting his head.

The shock between Stuff and Mordred was of titanic proportions. The room, which wasn't looking good already, was obliterated, along with the whole building. The shockwave could be felt even on different continents as thousands of people got swept away from the conflict. And let's not talk about the natural disasters it caused. All in all, whoever is in charge of repairs is going to have a pretty eventful week.

As for the two combattants, the scene froze for a moment, Mordred was still flying in the air and Stuff still holding her with one arm, having only a small gash on his arm, from which he didn't feel too bothered. Although something did surprise him. "Do you always undress when you fight people? Or are you just really attracted to me?"

This question caused a flurry of emotions within Mordred, ranging from anger, to confusion, to embarassment. It all caused the knight to grab the Master by the collar and pull him very close to her. "What the hell are you doing now!? I-I-I-I've come here to kill you!" The knight didn't even know what to think at all and the Master didn't make it any easier on her.

"I think you're attractive, if that helps at all. Even if you want me dead or whatnot. No, in fact I think that makes it even sexier." Stuff had moved away from Mordred's grip and was laying his hands on her stomach, which caused the female knight to jump back.

"D-d-don't you have any shame you moron!? There are people around and..." Mordred looked around her, noticing something she hadn't payed attention to before, all the people laying down in the aftermath of that massive attack. The staff, the servants, everyone. Out of all of them, the Master was the one man in the area. "What does that mean? Where are the male servants?" Mordred was a lot calmer and more careful, shooting her usual glare at the Master of Chaldea.

"Turned them into energy. Not very efficient, but very amusing." The Master's face betrayed his jovial tone. Mordred recoiled reflexively, a lot more worried than she was even minutes before that, and then she started thinking, about this place as a whole, about the meaning.

"Is it... Are you trying to pull some boring harem shenanigans in this place?" Mordred asked, still wary of the Master of Chaldea, who nodded, to Mordred's disappointment. "Really? That's all there is to it? How boring. Well, I'm going home."

Mordred turned her back before moving away, until Stuff spoke up "I guess it's for the best. Very few servants can handle the harem dynamics of this place. End up falling head over heels for me. I wouldn't wish for that to happen to you. Have a nice day." Before Stuff could even wave her off, Mordred turned back at close to mach speeds.

"The fuck you said!? Me!? Being attracted to you!? Tough luck!? I'm gonna break the shit out of this harem thing and it's way too late to cry about it!?" With a bit of fuss, Mordred registered herself as one of Stuff's new servant.

--------------------

With the power of having much better things to do, this chapter only took me 1 hour to write

With the power of having much better things to do, this chapter only took me 1 hour to write. Procrastination at its finest.